Ch25| MBBF

I know i shouldn't do this but i have no choice

You do.

I know i fucking do but i don't like leaving shit un finished which will result in me ripping my brain cells into pieces wondering what the hell would have happened if i didn't or if i did do this.

I'm gonna do it, whether your on my side you evil Magda or not.

Whatever...just remember i told you this. Shit is gonna end up so not how you wished it would.

Just shut up will you?

Fine.

great. I take a deep breath in and then out.

I do it.

I knock three times and no answer. ok I'm starting get annoyed.

"Andrei, i know your in there. open this freaking door" i yell not too hard.

*knock*

silence.

*knock*

silence.

what the fu-

"hello Ms. are you Davina?" an elderly man who i am assuming is his neighbor asked.

"uh yes?" i answer confusion obvious in my face.

"Andrei doesn't live here anymore, he moved out a week ago" he said and as those words came out of his mouth i felt a ping of pain in my heart and utter shock.

I didn't know what to say except "what?"

He gave me a sorry look and then handed me a white envelope.

"sorry darling, he told me to give you this" he finished as i shook my head and gently grabbed the letter.

The man went back into his apartment and closed the door.

I stood their with mixed emotions and a lot of questions.

did he really leave?

why?

did he hate me that much?

what did i do?

Soon the sadness turned into anger and hate.

what the fuck did i do? i fucking did nothing, the hell is he mad!

Fuck him and fuck his stupid letter!

I walk up to the front "send this to Mr. King, o and do you happen to have a lose paper?" i ask

The guy gave me the paper and i quickly write 'Fuck you Andrei king and go to hell you worthless piece of shit'

once done i stick it with the envelope and hand it to the guy.

"send it and if something comes back burn it" i said and then walk out.