Ch9| MBBF

"Wake up we have to make breakfast," said Linda as she threw herself beside me on the large king-size bed

I chuckled and sat up against the headboard. "Come on," I told her as I stretched and got off up the bed. I heard her scream inside a pillow as I walked towards the bathroom. She's never been a morning person, but somehow she always ends up first. Of course with whining and screaming.

I brushed my teeth and hair. I wash my face and tie my hair up into a ponytail.

I go back into my room to see Linda knocked out. I rolled my eyes and left her there. I made my way out of my room closing the door behind me.

I go into the kitchen and look for some ingredients I need to make a nice breakfast. As I was finishing up the breakfast plates I realized there wasn't any milk.

I wrote a quick note saying I would drop by a store to buy some milk and I'll be back in a couple of minutes.

I walk upstairs and go into my closet. I pick out a quick green v-neck polka dot ruffle hem dress. With that, I slid on white strapped sandals

Once dressed I let my hair down, I grab my little bag, and make my way back downstairs

Once dressed I let my hair down, I grab my little bag, and make my way back downstairs. I grab the keys and make my way down to the shops.

                                      •    •    •

3 minutes later I arrived at the shops. I went inside a little store that said 'freshly organics' it was a nice store as in the name everything must be organic.

I grabbed a basket and went over to the refrigerator they have and grab two little bottles of fresh milk. I look around and saw the fruit. I grabbed a few strawberries, lemons, and oranges. As I was putting the oranges in my basket someone bumped into me which caused the oranges to fall from my grasp.

People have eyes and yet they can't seem to use them. I looked back and saw a man. A very handsome-looking man. Is it hot in here? I just have to say his eyes, his eyes are the first thing I noticed. His bright dark blue eyes can light up anything.