Ch31| MBBF

Luciano's POV

"Babe!" I yell as I try my best to scoop out the dish I had just made a couple of minutes ago.

It's burnt and I need to throw it away.

"You better not have burned that kitchen down Luciano Rossi or I will be the one burning your ass!?" She yells back as she waddled her way towards the kitchen.

I smile as she touches her 4month belly which looks big due to her carrying our beautiful twins.

"Don't smile at me" she says as she inspects the kitchen.

"This is why I put the sign-up," she says pointing at the white paper which says 'Luciano is NOT allowed in the kitchen EVER'.

"Ok, but I wanted to do something special for you," I say as she gives in and smiles "babe, just buy me food or simply cuddle with me but DONT cook pls, I want the twins to come home to a wonderful un burnt house" she begs as she wraps her arms around my neck.

I chuckle "fine, should we start that cuddle session you and I both really need?" I ask as she smirks "hell yea" she teases as I smirk and scoop her up.

"Luciano put me down I'm heavy!" She whines as I kiss her cheek "nuh-uh" I say as I take us up to our bedroom.

Third POV

Luciano slowly and gently puts Liliana down as she smiles up at him.

"Gentle or rough," he asked her as she smirked "hard," she said as he chuckles.

They both strip and lowly Luciano's behind kissing her lips romantically and very lovingly, he roamed her body with his hands as she slightly moans to the squeeze he gives her hard boob.

He pulls her onto his lap making sure she straddles Him as she slightly rubs her wet clit against his hard-on. She begins kissing his jawline down to his chest and then down his abdomen, he groans as she reaches his cock which is now slowly moving from the turn-on she's giving him.

She keeps eye contact as she runs her hands down his thighs, she then proceeds to tease his tip all the while he grunts and grabs her hair stuffing his dick into her mouth.

She light gasps as he smirks and leans back feeling mesmerized by her warm throat, she continues to go up and down his length until soon he spills all his liquids into her throat.

She spits it all back into his dick and begins stroking it and against putting his length in and out of her mouth.

He sighed in content as he guided her back up to their bed and soon he dug his face into her aching pussy which is fully wet waiting for him. She grabs onto the sheets with pleasure as her man pleasures her. She moans his name as he grips her thighs eating her up as if she were his last meal, he licks her all up slowly ringing his two fingers up into her. She gasps at the sudden entrance and soon arches her back as her breath quickens and the climax reaches near the end.

She shakes as she comes onto his fingers, he looks at her and licks his fingers "so good" he whispered as she slightly turns red.

He pulls her towards him and soon enters her tight folds with no warning, he groans as she moans. He begins to pound into her softly to not harm the baby bump.

She moans as his pace speeds up and all that could be heard were the slaps of both their bodies "o yes right there" she moans as he smirks and switches positions.

"You like that's huh" he whispered as she moans instead of forming words "harder" she begs as he does just that, soon he flips her so now she's on her fours and begins once again fastening his pace.