Strict teacher

PARI POV

I started my online Harvard course and I was still waiting for a possible reply for my email...

Yes. I know. You don't want to read any of that. What you guys want to read about at this moment is how it went with me and Sohit after the pregnancy news was confirmed and we decided to not terminate. But honestly, there is nothing much to say about all that...

Even if having a child would change our dynamics, it didn't really change our core roots, at all. That night and that one decision definitely changed our lives but changing us was going to be difficult, even for the baby.

" Hello? Where are you going? What about your medicine?" Sohit had turned into a typical scolding and strict father regarding the medicine deal even if it had been only a day.
And he had become too clingy. Like, at that very moment, his head was over my stomach and his ear was stuck in the same place. Also, that mister refused to get his head up and let me sit comfortably!
" Sohit... I have a class!"
" Yeah. Ok na. It's not like I'm disturbing you," I only raised an eyebrow at him and he gave me an innocent expression with his eyes widening and begging me to understand his situation. In the end, I only pushed his head off my stomach and kept a laptop on my lap so that he wouldn't be disturbing me.

But that is not the only way that he would irritate me. Want to know what else he did?

I was tired and wanted to sleep a little after I went through my first class. Introductions and speaking had really drained down my energy by then and I was laying with my laptop on my side. My eyes were closed too and I was just about to go asleep when he barged through the door.

" Get up. We need to exercise!"
" Pch... I'm tired. No,"
" Exercise is a must for every pregnant woman! I read it!"
" Even rest is important! Sohit yaar! I'll begin crying if you keep forcing me like this! I'm not feeling that well," Yeah. He even disturbed my sleep.

But well... In the end, I was sleeping and he was hugging my back as well as sleeping or at least laying down next to me. His hand was still over my stomach and I think that only those 2 hours that I had a class was his hand or ear not on my stomach.
It wasn't all that bad... Being hugged and given warmth while sleeping. It was good in fact... Felt nice.

But then I woke up at around 5 and found him fixing a yoga mat in the living room.
" Where did you get a yoga mat from!?" I squinted my eyes as I walked out and he smirked at me
" It was kept deep down in your cupboard only,"
" Cheater! I did not allow you to open my cupboard! Go. I'm not going to do any of the yoga. Hmpf!" And I just plummeted myself on the sofa and switched on the TV while Sohit ranted about how much he had worked to get everything. I didn't pay him any heed though and by the end of it, Sohit was sitting next to me as we munched on a few chips.

" 20 most asked pregnancy questions," but he just had to put it in the middle and although I glared at him, he didn't budge. Eventually we reached on that one question...
" Is it ok to have sex during pregnancy?" Yeah. Immediately, I felt Sohit eyes at me. Naughty eyes staring at me... I just put a hand over his face and pushed it to look somewhere else
" I have a headache,"
" You have had a headache for 2 days now. Is it even a real headache?" I pouted when I felt him moving closer to me and somehow, I just found myself laying on the sofa after a point with his face right over mine

" Accha ok! Not here! The curtain are open! Pick me up and take me to the room if you want to sleep that bad," I thought that he would back down when I asked him to pick me up but no. Instead, he picked me up in bridal style and took me to my room!

You could say that we krdered that day. And I even ate the food on the bed because I played the "I am too tired to get up" card and he just gave in. But well, I was really tired and only in one his warm hoodies when I got the call on my laptop. Pranav had wanted to do a video call and I was eating pizza. So, I gave Sohit one look and when I nodded, I picked it up. Honestly,  I didn't know when we were going to tell our parents about the news but not that soon. I mean, we still had about 12 days on our hands before the lockdown ended... Then maybe we could sit them all down and explain the situation.

" Pranav?" I smiled at the screen and my brother smiled back at me as Prachi stood next to him and rolled her eyes at me.
" Ok. Listen. I want you and Prachi to cooperate on this one,"
" And what exactly is this one?"
" Dance. We aren't having a Sangeet so... You both dance and pick up any other girl that you want to pick up and send me a mashed video. Maya's side is also dancing," the smile over my face disappeared and the first thing I did was turn to look at Sohit as I muted my mic

" He wants me to dance!" I whispered
" I heard that. But you can't dance,"
" How do I tell him!?"

" Ahem. Your mic is still switched on and I heard everything. Now. What's your excuse at not wanting to dance?"
" Hehe. It's nothing like that. I just got my ankle sprained,"

" Liar," whispered and I squinted my eyes as I turned to look at him and glared at him
" So what you want to tell him the truth and die?!"

" Still hearing. You know, I'll be thrilled at knowing what the real reason is behind you saying no to dance at your only brother's wedding. I mean, dadi won't like that attitude. Just saying,"
" Pch. I'll help na. I'll help fix up the dance and I'll mash it up too. I just can't dance,"
" Why?"