Space hogger

PARI POV

I was sleeping. You know? Peacefully. In my own room. Minding my own business. I was doing what I had planned to do every day. Get up late, sit in front of the screen all day long, eat all sorts of junk food and do nothing! Ya know? The basic dream come true for an adult... Yeah. Well so, I would have been able to do all that if I hadn't let that Bhukad, pervert space-hogger in my house!!!

" Hey! You got up. Why is the wifi not working yet?!" And he didn't even ask that from outside. No. He came inside, grabbed my arm and shook me! I mean, I'm a girl! Doesn't he know the common decency of not approaching a girl like that?! Yeah. So, just to teach him a lesson, I kind of kicked him and then sprayed my pepper powder into his eyes. Yeah... Like the one that I always keep next to me, all the time. That one. It was just a small thing, really. Nothing that serious...

" AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
" Oops. I thought that you were a creepy stalker. I never thought that a guy like you would come into my room without punishment..." Yeah. It was like the second day since he came here... Well, at least I could hope now that he knows better than to come into my room without asking me. People like him na, they need to be taught when you draw a line! You can't just let them do anything because in the end he's also leaving in 45. Wait, 44 days now. I mean, what would I even get from sleeping with him for 44 days now?! Nothing.

But the way he was glaring at me through his red, swollen eyes by the time we got it all out with water, it made me seriously laugh. He wasn't even saying anything and that expression over his face was just too darn funny to not laugh at.
" Understood what I can do to you now?"
" Yeah. Of course. You can kill me," he looked away and back at his phone which was ringing. But rather than picking it up, he just shut his phone and threw it on my bed.
" I need WiFi,"
" Huh? Wifi. Yeah. It's best in this room-"
" Great. I'm taking this side of the bed then," and without even asking, that man shoved my stuff off my bed and sat on my bed! Like he didn't already understand that I would not find that fine!!!!!!!!!!!!
" Password," I only showed him my middle finger when he asked that question and did want to kick him off the bed but, I already did that so...
" GET OFF MY BED," still, I ordered him and this time, rather than giving me that stern "I am a rich boss" shitty expression, he looked at me with the same "Please! I'm desperate!" Look from last night. It seriously made me groan at him but I was not giving him my wifi password like that!!
" Get off," and when I repeated my words, he got off the bed in fear
" And don't you dare think that you can come in my room without permission anymore! Get out!" I threw a pillow over his face once again, just like the last night
" PLEASE!" But I guess he had some fight left in him too. After the pepper incident. He was still arguing with me?!
" It's an important call! I'll pay you!" Pay me? Hmm... Money... Well. I do like my money
" 10000 per day,"
" Fine! 10000 per day! Now, password!" And that is how he managed to get into my bed and sit there for the entire day! He didn't even budge! No no. All he did was sit in his fucking place, type stuff, have meetings and shout at people and I had to cook for him!!! ME! I HAD TO COOK FOR HIM! EVERYTHING! Breakfast, Lunch, snacks in the evening, and even dinner! But I had enough after a point... You know. It was just too much for me to handle. I was too lazy to cook for him so, at dinner that night, I declared. 

" That's it!" I slammed the plate on the table making him look up from his phone that day in shock. I bet I shocked him pretty well.
" What?"
" I am not going for you any longer! You have to cook too! I'm not going to be the maid here!" I declared and for the first time in that entire day, he kept his phone down from his hand and looked at me with an offended look 
" I can't cook! And I'm paying for your food-"
" You think I care? You have to cook or you can starve. It's going to be a rotation system. You make breakfast and dinner, I lunch and vice-versa every other day," 
" I just told you! I can't cook at all!" 
" Well, then use that phone that you have in your hands and learn to cook! I don't care. You are cooking breakfast and dinner tomorrow and that is fixed," purposefully, I shoved a fork in the pasta that I made for the night and he gulped. I don't what or where he thought that I would pierce a fork but he didn't have a say in it... Especially not after I told him- 
" Or I can easily change my wifi password,"
" Ok. No. I-I'll do it!" Geez. This space hogger really does love his wifi.