Special

SOHIT POV

I didn't know what to say. I knew that she was deep but that much? At least I was grateful that she considered me family enough to tell all that to. So, I pulled my crying baby closer to me and kissed her on her forehead. That entire story made me want to do something special for her. I just didn't know that yet.

" I just hope you won't hate me for having such a dramatic past,"
" Why would I even hate you for any of that? You were never even at fault," I kissed her once again over her forehead before I felt her dig her face into my chest
" I love you," she said in a muffled voice but it still did make me smile softly. We might be taking it a little fast but, I was only glad that I knew everything about her, even the bad parts and the sad parts. The love yous weren't an issue either. I didn't mind being loved if it came from that cartoon.

" I still hate my mom for everything that she did to me but I don't want her to die," she began wailing over my head after a moment of silence and this time, I pulled her entire, petite and small body closer myself.
" It'll be ok. Don't worry, I promise," I wanted to say more but that was the only thing that I could say at that moment. If her parents were hospitalized, they could die. I knew it. But just to comfort her, I said all the positive things that I could say.

" But what if it doesn't go right?"
" I'm still here. With you. Ok? You still have your brother and although your sister is a bitch, she is still there. Ok? So, you are neither alone. Nor is anything bad going to happen. So you relax and just sleep..." I would have really loved to tell her that nothing bad would happen but I knew that stakes and giving her false hope was not going to take her anywhere.

It had been what... 6 days since we started dating? It felt like 6 months. Why? Because I knew practically everything about her. Besides, she even trusted me with that story of hers... Anyone else would never say it because it was just too emotional. I mean, her complete past was scary to even think about and she had lived in those conditions for so many years of her life. I think that the way she behaves now, all righteous and protective of herself is pretty understandable once you understand her story.

And the fact that nothing good ever happened in her life... It makes me sad. So, as I saw her sleep in my arms I thought about what I could do to make her feel better. Something, anything special. And that is when my eyes came across her laptop. She did say that it was the same one that her father had gifted her years ago, didn't she? Well. I think so...
So, I picked it up and the first thing I noticed? Well. That this idiot does not have a password! Anyone can login! Idiot.

Nevertheless, I opened the laptop and went on chrome history. That is where I saw it. The site that she was probably talking about... I clicked on it just to find a bunch of messages written to her.
" Please continue writing!"
" I love your stories. Could you write one about a mermaid princess too?"
" We would like to consider your story "Once upon a time" for paid stories!"
And other bunch of stuff that asked her to keep writing. Some new some old. But there were many. Then, I clicked on one of her story, just out of curiosity and I'll be honest. She did have potential.

So, I after I completed that story, I just sat to think. What would be the best surprise for her?

I think that if her deleted story suddenly reappeared from nowhere and could be accessed by her... That would be the best gift and although it might take me days to get there because it was deleted years ago, I will still be trying my best to get it. I mean, just look at her crying face. She had suffered enough. I don't know how she felt when her mother did that to her but, I don't think that I can see her mother in the same light any longer. I don't know why her sister is that snobby either but I know that she has suffered enough. At least, I could help her a little complete her dream. I know that she is fond of writing, I mean the way she was tearing up when I asked her what her dream was a few nights ago... I knew that it was very important.

So, I messaged Kartik.
In the middle of the night and I don't think that he appreciated it at all.

" What?!" He was with his wife, probably sleeping
" I need your help-"
" If it is not something regarding the office-"
" It's about Pari! Bro. I need help," and he didn't sound willing to help at all. But I guess he stayed back after hearing her name because according to him, she is best for me.
" What?"
" I need you to find something. It was deleted... Like about 6 years ago-"
" Sohit. Finding something like that will require a month of work! 6 years is fucking long. And I'm charging you for this,"
" Yeah. Fine. I'll pay you. Just... I need this thing ASAP. I'll pay you 1 c if you can do it in a week?" Silence. I was hoping that he would agree...
" 2 c and I do it in a week-"
" 1.5 c-"
" Ok. Fine. 1.5 c-"
" Money will be transferred when the job is done,"