Blind

SOHIT POV

It's like she thinks that I can't see what she is doing. I mean, she was sitting on the sofa practically naked the first thing in the morning! And then at lunch? Like I couldn't even understand those small advances. It's only because Kartik called me that I couldn't actually do it but then I opened her room's door and damn. I was smitten. Ok?! I can't help myself. Not after everything I saw that she did. I mean, she, herself decorated that room! For once, I could smell something other than her smell around me. Rose? I wasn't sure. But looking at her laying on the bed in that outfit, I couldn't help but take a bite.

It was like I had fallen into a honey trap though. A very beautiful honey trap because 30 minutes in and she asks me
" What about protection?!" Now. I was too deep and it was already too late to stop. And I had tried so hard to find my spare condoms from my pants but they just didn't come out! It left me with no chance
" I'll pull out,"
" You sure?"
" Yeah. Of course," and I shoved it in because I had to. You should have considered my situation too!

2 hours in, I understand... I pulled out a little late. Everything had already seeped inside her only a little was remaining outside, on the bedsheets but we were both too tired to think about any of that.
So, keeping that out of my mind, I laid on my back and panted along with her before she began laughing. I don't understand. She had been laughing since the morning about something! And it wasn't even something pleasant to hear. No. She was laughing in a creepy manner that made me shiver in my place in fear.

" What?"
" According to my period chart..." she shifted and put a hand in my hair while I just stared at her. Period? What period?
" It should be my ovulation day today," my face visibly paled. I know what periods and ovulation day mean! That! That girl got me stuck in this... This shit!!
" WHAT!?"
" But you pulled out on time. Didn't you?" I squinted my eyes and although I was tired as fuck, I sat up in my place
" YOU SEDUCED ME!"
" Oye hello. I only set up this place. You could have walked away, you know?"
" What will you take to have the contraceptive?! Or do you even have a contraceptive?!"
" I'll take my laptop. Thank you," silence.
" I bought one when we went out... But. I want my laptop first-"
" No," I frowned and pulled the blanket over myself. Guess I'll have to sneak the pill into her system now. Like I had done with appa whenever appa refused to take his BP medicines
" No? You ready for a baby then? Or do you have that much confidence in your pull out technique,"
" Shut up and sleep. Don't irritate me further," I put my hands around her neck and pulled her closer to me while I kept feeling those curious eyes at me. Eventually though, she got tired of just staring for an answer and slept herself. Yes. That is when my plan came into action. Slowly, I got her head off my chest and kept it on the pillow as I tiptoed to her cupboard. She was doing something suspicious in there just yesterday... and what do I find when I look deep enough? I find about at least 25 condoms in a small drawer at the end and I also find the contraceptive pill in there! That sneaky little brat! She did this on purpose to get her laptop! Sigh. If only I could tell her what exactly I was doing on it... Sigh. But it wouldn't remain a surprise if she were to find out...

No. I could neither tell her, nor give her the laptop nor could I let her get pregnant! I'm so not ready to be a father! That is the farthest thing in my mind. I'm more focused on my work at this point. Having a kid would really disrupt everything.

So, I sneaked the pill into a juice that I made early in the morning just for her. She was combing her hair and it wasn't like she even cared about what I was letting her have for breakfast, so, I just handed her the juice
" Pari,"
" Hmm?"
" Have this," she looked at me with a stern, normal neutral expression for a moment as I tried my best to keep my own expression neutral but from the inside, I was freaking out. Would she suspect anything!?
" Hmm," she put a hand forward and looked back at her phone so, glad that she listened to me, I handed her the juice I took an hour to figure out and make!

But I couldn't get it into her system. Why? Because I forgot that my girlfriend is clumsy af.
Just my rotten luck.

She even had the glass in her hands. I don't understand how or where she lost her grip and the glass fell down. Not even a drop of the juice I made was in the glass anymore!!! It broke my heart. I TOOK AN HOUR TO MAKE THAT JUICE JUST TO GET HER TO HAVE THE PILL!!!

" Shit! Sorry. I... I'll make another one... Let me clean this," but my heart broke then and there itself as I looked at all my mehnat go to waste *sniffles*
" Are you crying? Sohi... It's just a juice. I'll make another for you na..."
" It wasn't just a juice!"
" Huh?" She was so confused when she looked up at me
" I put my entire head into making that! It took me 1 entire hour to make that!" If I couldn't have it this way, I was at least going to make her go down the guilt trip and force her to have a contraceptive
" 1 hour? Sohit. What are you saying?"