Fight

PARI POV

I'm blushing. Oh, God! What did I end up doing last night!? I am embarrassed but also not. Gosh. I let him! And now I have a serious boyfriend. But how are we even going to work this out? He stays in Delhi and I... I don't know if I want to shift from Mumbai as of yet. I mean, I don't know what he is planning to do at all. These 45 days... Actually, 37 days are all we have to decide because after the lockdown eases out, I bet he would go to visit his family... Is there even a future for us? Well. I guess there is if I leave everything back here that is and although I am really really really connected with my home... I don't think I want to give up on the one chance that I have to change my depressing life and be happy. I wish, that when the time comes for me to hold onto something, I would hold onto the right thing. Till then, I have 37 days... 

But I honestly was over the moon that morning. It was the first time in years that I woke up and still found someone next to me, more like under me on the bed. I was still naked but at least my clothes weren't torn. What I was so darn grateful for though was that the curtains were closed. So... No one except him saw me naked. Ok... 

And he himself was awake. Why he didn't wake up, I didn't know but after hearing him say 
" Good morning," I just sighed and kept my head back over his chest 
" Morning," I just hugged him back tightly till he began chuckling 
" Ok. I need you to up... Like urgently," 
" Why?" 
" Washroom! Pari! C'mon," and that made me groan but I still, like a good girl got off his chest and let him go after he got a good stare of my chest first. 

It was a slow morning. Sunday, Saturday, whatever. I didn't know the day or the date. I had even lost count of how much longer he would stay with me but, well. I had how much time I had. Besides, I had to use the washroom too. So, I went ahead and this time, really got ready! I made my hair, put on a little makeup, and made sure that I looked pretty before I was about to get out of the room. Yes, I took a little extra in the washroom that day. I kind of shaved my legs and that part with my razor and... Well... You get it. I knew the hype. I guess I really was pretty excited and as a matter of fact, he seemed to be getting ready to impress that day too. I mean, why not. It was our first official day like a couple... Things might get a little confusing now and maybe even awkward. But well. We did what our hearts and guts told us to do. 

But then, I got that call. It was from my sister and I really did not want to ruin my mood... But hoping that she had something good to say, I picked it up. 
" Radhika told mumma yesterday that you are dating Sohit," her tone told me that she was not happy. I don't know why she called though. She could have texted. But I had picked up the call and at that moment, I just sighed. There was nothing else I could do. 
" Why have you called me this time?"
" You knew very well that my marriage talk is happening with him! YOU ARE TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE AGAIN!" 
" Listen to yourself. Ruin your life? Prachi," I scoffed sarcastically, " I'm the one who slept with my sister's boyfriend and I'm not the loser who is going to be a doctor. Right? You really think that your life is ruined? Well, tell that to the Jimmy Choos mumma bought you yesterday-"
" THIS IS ABOUT MY LIFE! DO NOT BRING YOUR PAST ISSUES IN THIS TALK! I'M SUPPOSED TO MARRY HIM! BREAK UP WITH HIM!" Drama queen? Entitled bitch? Yeah. I'd love to call my sister all that but she is never ready to listen. 
" No," 
" DI YOU BETTER BREAK IT WITH HIM! HE IS MINE!!!!!" 
" No. I will not break it with him. What will you do? Listen. I'm not with him for some stupid reason like to get back at you for all the things you have done. It took me years to get over what you have done to me and now that I am finally happy with someone whom I really like, I don't care if you are not," and I cut the call at that. I didn't want to hear her bullshit for any longer than that. So, I just threw my phone on my bed and got out of the room in frustration only to find him shouting something in his room. 

" No! Amma. I told you! I don't want to get married to her sister. Just cancel that idea completely..." he was talking with his mother? 
" I don't care if she stays in Delhi and is doing MBBS in AIIMs. I told you that I will tell you when I want to marry and whom I want to marry, didn't I?!.......................................................... Yes......... I'm living with her! Things just... Happened! Ok?! And I like her................................... So what if she stays in Mumbai?! We'll find a way out in the end. Amma, just forget it. You don't fix my marriage to anyone! Especially not her sister! I'll tell you na, when I want to marry," I gasped, I smiled and slowly, without making a sound, I just got inside the kitchen and began making dosa. Yes, Dosa. You have any issues!?