Fess up

SOHIT POV 

I did not understand what was happening. Her sister and mother? Why were they in this talk? And why are these people talking about me here?! I was looking at her, asking for answers through my eyes while he looked back at me with confusing eyes. I don't know what was going on in her mind but for a minute, she just cut the video call and sighed all of a sudden. 

" My mother took your mother's number from Suhani 2 months ago. She wants my younger sister to marry you because Prachi is doing her MBBS in AIIMs Delhi and she just thinks that you guys would suit each other. Your mother had kind of agreed. I think if you had gone home and not come here, your marriage might as well have been fixed with my younger sister by this point," 

That. 

THAT WAS TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN! 

" Aren't you the elder sister, though?" 
" I have practically made a statement of never wanting to marry so she gave up on me. Years ago," she sat back in her place and sipped her hot cocoa
" Why?"
" Huh?" But I felt like going deeper into it. I wanted answers from her. 
" Why don't you want to marry anyone?" 
" I just..." she looked away and pursed her lips. It's like she was contemplating trying to say something but when finally that soft sigh came out of her lips, I knew that she was going to tell me everything. As it is, I knew that women can't keep anything in their stomachs for long enough 
" My first boyfriend cheated on me with my sister. She had come over just to stay with me for a few days and it was just a one night stand but I guess that scarred me. After that, I never found anyone else and what's even the use in marrying just for the sake of it. I'm content the way I am,"
" But would you not change your mind about marriage if you find someone?" 
" Maybe. I guess I would. If that person has nothing to do with my sister. You on the other hand might as well really get married to her," this time, she looked at me directly. The sun had set and we hadn't had dinner yet but honestly, I wasn't even feeling hungry. I was really into that talk and into her for no reason. 
" I don't want to get married to your sister," 
" What are you trying to say exactly?" she squinted her eyes and for a moment, there was only silence between us. I don't know what I was doing but I was just too caught up in the moment... 

That's why I don't know why I kissed her. I just felt like doing it so, I touched her soft, pink lips with mine and for a moment, I could feel her body stiffen but the very next moment, she even eased out and kissed me back. It... It was a sweet hot moment for me. 
" I'm telling you that I am not going to marry your sister no matter what. I found someone better," I kept my hands over her cheeks and she just stared at me for the longest moment. There was something sparkling in her eyes at that moment. I knew that I saw something before I dived in once again and the mood in the entire house completely changed. Just 5 minutes later, she was lying under me. Her hair was all messy and I don't know what I was doing. I just felt like I needed to do it. 

So much for staying away from her. 

I guess now I'd be saying that I have caught feelings for my landlady and I fucked her. I really did. I fucked her all the way in that night on the sofa. 

Am I embarrassed? 

NO. 

I can't be embarrassed because it wasn't a decision I made hurriedly or under the influence of alcohol or anything. We were both completely sober when we kissed and she didn't budge or even ask me to stop anytime I did my deed. Basically, I'm thinking that she liked it. 

" So. Do I get to stay here free now that we are dating?"
" Hahaha," she just sarcastically giggled as she laid over me. To be honest, she seemed new in the experience. Maybe, she was even a virgin. I don't know. But one thing I did notice was that even if she was small, she didn't seem small when I got in or even in general. Well, at least I got to hold those in my hands, finally! 

" NO. You still have to pay up," she told me in a serious voice and I chuckled at her. Honestly, I have never ever met a cartoon like her in my entire life and I don't think that I would ever even meet anyone like her even if I try to find someone. There can be only one crazy girl in this world and I'm pretty sure that she has been wearing the crown of crazy for years now. 
" 3 Lakhs to stay at your own girlfriend's house? Isn't that a bit costly," 
" No. Your girlfriend is expensive," she batted her eyes at me, kept her head over my shoulder, and just looked at me with that innocent smile...! It made me kiss her once again. 
" Expensive as fuck," 
" Of course. I'm the Sohit Kulkarni's girlfriend. I need to have standards!" God this girl. I bet that God does not have another sample piece like her.