Advances

PARI POV

" Aayu! I need help! ASAP!" was the message I sent my best friend while that idiot was busy working on my laptop. The laptop that he had ordered for me had reached and he had even synced my account with it but, it just didn't give me the feels and the keyboard was completely different. So, I was not using it. Instead, I had the TV on and was currently, waiting for a reply

" What happened?!" And the reply came pretty soon enough
" What is the best way to seduce someone?"
" Hmm. Depends. I just wear yoga pants and rock a bra. That works just fine," Yoga pants? I had many beautiful bras but yoga pants? Oh! Oh! Yes! Mumma had bought me one to encourage me to work out! Yes!
I giggled to myself when I saw my plan coming to a proper working...

" What? Why are laughing like an evil witch? What's happening here?" Ugh! I completely forgot! He was sitting right next to me on the sofa. Pch. Idiot!
" Nothing. Aayushi just sent a meme," he had that look over his face as he stared at me. Obviously he didn't believe me but that bastard was too busy to argue further
" Don't laugh so creepily. I'm getting chills here," well. I had planned against him so... He should be scared of my capabilities!

" Yeah fine whatever,"

You know what I wore the next day? I wore my prettiest black, lace bra that exaggerated those two big babies a little too much and because I wasn't finding yoga pants, I wore the shortest black skirt that I found in the pile of my clothes and the first thing I did after getting into that clothing? I walked out of my room, feeling sexy and laid down myself on the sofa so that if he came out, the first thing he saw was me and my assets. Then? Then I got a glass of champagne, the one that he had bought when he came over for the first time and played TV on full volume so as to make sure that he would be totally and completely disturbed.

And disturbed he was. In fact, he came out of the room in anger.

" PARI! I TOLD YOU TO CLOSE the... What are you wearing?" And I also very closely saw how his sleepy eyes completely lost all the sleep that they had in them. By that point, he was just staring and when I decided to sit up in my place and my babies moved, I saw him gulp. It's like, he was a frozen pervert but that was the reaction that I was going for so...
" It's too hot and I don't want to waste electricity,"
" Electricity? Oh yeah. I completely believe that," and when I found him walking towards me with a smirk on his face, I knew that I was going to get laid as expected. Yeah, I got so excited when I found him get in my arms, I almost forgot about the possibility of his phone ringing.
No seriously. He left me, a girl who was practically begging for him to come in her, for a stupid phone call! He had even begun kissing me on the neck! I swear that the person who called him at that moment would face all the curses in the entire world, all coming from me!

But it wasn't like I was going to lose to a stupid phone call! So, I tried again, although this time I wore clothes.
" Sohi..."
" Hmm?"
" Can we continue-" but his stupid phone rang again! I mean, seriously?!
" I'm sorry... This is important," he was saved because the caller was Kartik and not any girl!

Nonetheless, I tried again at evening. I got ready in a short red dress and walked up to him with a few snacks in my hands.
" Sohi..."
" Hmm?"
" You must be tired by working so much... Take some break na,"
" This is really important. I'll take a break later," But that idiot! He made me feed him but he didn't once look my way and when he did, he just immediately looked away! I was so annoyed!!! Still. I had my dignity to sustain.

So, I still tried for it after dinner.

It took him maybe 30 minutes after dinner even to wrap up his work. So, I had 30 minutes to get ready. Now, what did I do? I rummaged through the old house warming gifts that I had once upon a time received, found rose scented candles and completely filled my room with burning candles and I cleaned my room. Yup, that and the fact that I wore that one lingerie that I bought as an early investment into something that I didn't know would happen or not. I had never even worn that thing nor had I ever thought that I would wear it. But as I looked at myself in the mirror, with that piece of fancy cloth over my body, I knew very fucking well that I looked good. I mean, my body looked so goddamn hot.

And then, I heard the door creaking open. So, keeping all my insecurities aside about my huge thighs, I jumped on the bed and just stared at the blanket.

" Pari?" He whispered my name this time and then as his eyes landed on me I saw how big of a fool he actually was for my big babies.
" Woah,"
" You got time off your work now?"
" Definitely,"