61 - Collecting Crystals

Start from the beginning

"You placed your hand here...and you saved me." Angela stated. "I can never say it enough, but...thank you."

"It's alright." I replied.

Angela lightly smiled. "You know...it's weird. Before you saved me, I spent one-thousand years asleep while chained here. If you hadn't saved me, I maybe would have never woke up."

"I have something to confess." She suddenly stated.

"What is it?" Dawn asked.

"I...I can barely remember anything." Angela whispered. "I just remember them sealing me...and being so, so angry. But I don't remember any of my life before that."

That's...really weird. Did the seal do something to her memory?

"It's strange." Angela muttered. "So I tried to push it away...and live this new life. But I need to find out."

She looked around.

"This place doesn't seem to hold any secrets." She said, disappointed. "I was hoping that maybe...there would be something. So I could know what happened 1,000 years ago."

A few tears dropped from her eyes. "I'm sorry I never said anything...but could you all...maybe help me? If you find out anything about angels...or Heaven...?"

"You idiot." Anna sighed. She walked towards Angela. "You and I have our differences, but you are my friend. Of course we'll help."

"...thank you." Whispered Angela

The two of them hugged, the most calm I've ever seen them together. Usually they're at each other's throats, but they really do care for each other.

I felt a smile grow on my face.

I'll have to ask Mom and Dad. I'm not sure about here in Hell, but there has to be books about them on Earth. Right?

"Alright. Let's get out of here." Anna stated as the two walked back to us. "Jack, make a portal."

"Wait, I thought we needed to go back to leave at the right spot." Krystal interjected.

"I'm pretty sure that's only for entering the Hollow." Stated Anna. "Right?"

"Yes." Sally stated, letting everybody hear her voice. "When he leaves the Hollow, he just has to imagine where he wants to go, granted it's from the same Realm as where he entered."

"Huh? Then what was the point of the string?" Krystal asked.

"It was so next time we knew where we went. In case we ever need to go back to a certain spot." Anna stated.

"Well, we now know where the ravine is thanks to the string, so it works out." Dawn nodded.

We left the Hollow without any problem. I imagined exiting at the special training area that Madam Webb gave us. A portal appeared in the air, and stepping through it we arrived at our destination.

Now back in Hell, there was no threat of a possible attack. Which meant now that I could sell all of the crystals that I had obtained.

[Shop]

[Sell]

[Buy]

I clicked on [Sell], moving to the new page.

I sold all of the Chaos Crystals. Since I didn't need these things for anything, I could sell every single one. And in return...

260 AP. I got 260 AP from selling all of those Chaos Crystals. And that's not including the Medium and Large ones, and who knows how much those were worth. Oh. My. God.

Selling a [Medium Chaos Crystal], I learned that these gave me 10 AP, the worth of two small Chaos Crystals. That was another 130 AP.

The [Large Chaos Crystals] sold for 20 AP, which was the worth of two medium or four small. That was 100 AP.

With selling all of the Chaos Crystals, and combining it with the 295 AP I had saved beforehand, I now had a grand total of...

785 AP.

...are the missions rewards even worth it?

I went from 295 to 785 AP. OH MY GOD!

I have so much I don't know what to do with it! I could get 7 lottery rolls, but I'd rather save it in case something useful comes up in the shop.

"You're slack-jawed." Sally pointed out.

"So...how much?" Anna asked, seeing my face.

"Yeah, you look really shocked." Dawn stated.

"I started with 295..." I slowly stated.

"And?" Angela tilted her head curiously.

"...I ended with 785."

"..." All do the girls were silent for a good second, before bursting into a scream of shock. "What?!"

"Yeah..." I slowly replied.

"That's insane!" Anna gasped.

"We'll have no trouble affording boosts if we need them then..." Dawn stated.

"Wow..." Krystal stated. "I didn't expect so much..."

"That's a lot...right?" Angela asked.

"I think so?" I replied. "At least, it's way more than what I've had before."

"Well, let's end it here today." Anna stated. "And tomorrow we'll start again. We're making good progress, halfway on one item to Level 20, so let's relax for the rest of today. We still almost have a full two weeks."

Retiring back to my Dorm Room, I thought about the future. Maybe I need to level up to earn some more options in the shop...or maybe I should do a lottery or two...

Though for now, at least, it was better to save.

I went to sleep that night, feeling the richest I have ever felt my whole life...despite not having a single buck on me.