43 - I'm An Angel Rider

"Not our bikes!" Cried out the Devil Rider by my feet.

"Too bad." Sapphire crossed her arms. "We're getting the rest of our classmates back."

"Yeah, I hope they're okay..." Krystal muttered.

"You can't defeat the leader of the Devil Riders!" Devil Rider yelled. "You'll be destroyed! So leave our bikes alone!"

"No offense, but if you're the second in command I don't think we'll be destroyed." I replied.

The Devil Rider started to cry into the ground.

"Man, you didn't need to destroy him that badly." John chuckled. "Anyways, let's see these babies."

John got on one of them. He grabbed the key which they had left hanging on the bike and turned it on. He revved it, the bike making a satisfying roar.

"Oooh, it's a Firebolt X. These are amazing." John smiled, patting the bike. "I've always wanted one of these..."

"Well, you can have it." Madam Webb shrugged.

"Seriously?!" John turned towards her with sparkling eyes.

"Yep." Madam Webb replied. "They stole something from us, we'll steal it back. With some extra stuff too."

"This isn't a good idea..." Anna sweatdropped.

I'd argue but we are in Hell...

"How good are these?" I asked.

"Firebolt X's are pretty amazing." Smirked John. "They're the newest from the Firebolt line, coming out last year. These puppies aren't easy to come by."

"And every single one of these is a Firebolt X too, insane." He thought aloud. "Anyways, Firebolts are known for their speed. And there's a reason they are called Firebolts..."

He revved the motorcycle, a small amount of fire bursting from the exhaust pipe. He blasted forwards, fire spewing out from behind. As he drove around the town the wheels started to be covered with fire.

He drive around a little bit, showcasing the motorcycle and it's flaming wheels. He did a couple wheelies before coming back and parking the bike.

"That's amazing!" I gasped.

"Always the show-off with your vehicles..." Anna sighed.

"You really don't like the combination of John and vehicles, don't you?" Angela asked.

"Not at all." Anna shivered. "I still remember when we came back to Hell with Jackson..."

"Heh. Now I know your weakness." Smirked Angela.

"Don't test me." Anna replied, dangerously smiling at her.

"Back!" Lilia replied, hugging onto Angela. "You shall not harm her!"

Anna rolled her eyes. "Always against me, aren't you Lilia..."

I guess I never really noticed before, but Anna and Lilia always had this sort of tension inbetween them. Originally I thought it was just that Lilia didn't trust her, but now...

"It's because she's a Bro-con, you Sis-con." Sally finished my thought.

Yeah...but I'm not a Sis-con.

"She doesn't seem to like you..." Dawn sweatdropped.

"Never did." Anna sighed.

"Uh, we have a problem." John suddenly voiced out.

"What is it?" Sheriff Wyn asked.

"Uh..." John sweatdropped. He pointed at Brutus, who was currently sat on one of those bikes. The problem was that Brutus was just too big.