R | + His Touch +

Start from the beginning

Pico looked to the side. Fuck.. don't do this right now.

"Just get out of the way..!" Pico was starting to get angry himself.

"I said no. Tell me what happened. I want to fix this. I want to fix us!" He tried reaching out to him.

But Pico pushed him back to the door. Refusing his embrace. Now Keith was just pissed off.

He's tried almost everything.

Calling him, texting him, hugging him, getting him his favorite things, talking to him, offering to take him on a date, kissing him, anything possible to try and resolve this. But it was so fucking hard when he had no idea why!

"You're such an asshole!" Keith glared at him. "I spent two weeks already trying to figure out why you've been distant. Are you breaking up with me?" He asked.

Pico didn't answer.

It only made Keith even more upset.

He grabbed him by his shirt, looking at him. "Are you breaking up with me or not?"

Pico tried to pull away, but Keith wasn't having it. "Tell me!"

"Let me go!" He yelled, trying to get to the door. But there was no way Keith would let him go.

"You're so selfish.. It's terrible!" Pico started. Keith stopped and listened.

"Your loud ass mouth keeps talking about what you did, maybe I just don't want to live with you anymore." He pushed him off.

Keith didn't mind though, finally he was getting some sort of response.

"I don't want to break up with you.." Pico looked downwards. "I'm just not living with you."

Keith looked over at him. Did he really think he was going to live with that? If he moved out, they'd be even more distant than they already are.

"That's bullshit. You were the one who insisted on us living together. You're purposely trying to get away from me." He sounded pretty upset.

Pico couldn't keep making up excuses. He should've just told him. But he didn't want to. If he did, there would just be more hell to bring.

"Just move.." He grabbed his case, getting ready to leave.

Keith snatched his suitcase from him. Making Pico look confused. Keith threw it to the ground. He wasn't leaving.

He stood in front of Pico, walking him up toward the sink counter and putting his hands on opposite sides of him. Getting to his face.

Pico's eyes slightly widened in surprise.

Keith moved in closer til he couldn't anymore, kissing him passionately. Even moving a hand to hold the side of his face.

Pico stood for a moment, feeling the love just from a kiss. But didn't give in, breaking the kiss shortly after.

" ., What are you doing, get off of me." He put an arm up to shield his mouth so he wouldn't do that again.