Chapter 18

"Hmm, it's a good thing I made it in time to buy the stocks."
Fitzgerald patted himself on the back proudly as he pocketed his phone, looking up again at the hole in the wall where shin soukoku were still hiding, discussing their evil plan. He left them to their own devices for the golden hour of money and now that he was done, it was about time those two came out to continue their fight. He wasn't worried at all about the interference of the agency, he had already sent out his members to patrol the perimeter in case they sent their people in, and the mafia was unlikely to take part in such affairs. Aside from the black haired man who came to the weretiger's aid, maybe they were dating, or had hidden feelings and were in denial. For all Fitzgerald knew they could be making out behind the wall and the best option for him was to walk away and leave them to their injured, he didn't know if the man inside the helicopter was still alive, for he had forgotten not everyone had access to such expensive technology like him and that they had to manually control the helicopter.
Sighing and taking note that he'll have to summon the horrible underground doctor in case the man down there did become a fatality, Fitzgerald spun on his heel and if it weren't for his fast reflexes, he would have been kissed by a fist.
He sailed backwards, the sharp swipe barely missing his skin and he felt wind caress his cheek. Atsushi internally cursed, Chuuya wasn't a really good influence in language, when his sneak attack missed, then again he was already expecting it to fail, and that's why it was only the first step to their plan.
Black suddenly crossed into their vision, crisscrossing into a barrier impenetrable by light and Fitzgerald contemplated attempting to destroy the barrier but that may also be what the weretiger was hoping for, pulling a trick like this in hopes he'll be baited into a trap.
Except that it wasn't what they had planned at all.
"Jinko this is a stupid and smart plan."
"I know right!"
Atsushi cackled a little as he picked Kunikida up, using his tiger strength of course, Kunikida was heavy and he wasn't Chuuya, before running full speed away immediately after he had secured the cargo.
Akutagawa sighed as he used rashoumon to carry him forward, looking more like a doll being carried by black tentacles since his feet didn't bother touching the ground. He doubted that Fitzgerald would stay inside his ball for very long but it should be enough for them to successfully run away.
Thus, without looking back at all and having faith in rashoumon to keep their unfortunate prisoner where he is, Akutagawa followed the ingenious shameless weretiger out of the building and down to the ground floor, where they were surprisingly greeted by the agency members. Atsushi weeped buckets at seeing tanizaki, who tried to wave but Naomi was glomping himwhile yosano instantly activated her psychotic side at seeing Kunikida injured and unconscious. Akutagawa intelligently bowed and escaped the minute the agency members caught sight of him, smirking as he heard them jump on the weretiger about the status of their relationship.
"Atsushi kun~ I didn't know you were dating him~ why didn't you tell me hmmm?"
"I'm not dating him yosano san!"
Thus it was that day Atsushi learnt of the terrible cold hearts of the mafia.
"I thought he was a nice guy but he left me here!"
Atsushi screeched in his mind, whimpering when yosano pulled out a chainsaw and cooed threateningly.
"Come on baby, I'll patch you up later~ spill out your secrets!"
"Damn you akutagawa!"
———————————————————————
"Hmm, those two sure have some patience indeed, maybe I should go camp on the stocks, I must buy them all!"
And it's said till this day, Fitzgerald is still inside the rashoumon bubble, happily buying his stocks and making millions inside his own little bubble.
(The bubble collapsed after a few hours and Louisa was shocked to see him joyfully laughing as he bought more and more even after he was stuck in the same spot for hours. The tenacity and determination of businessmen and their stocks)
———————————————————————
Short again 😃I suddenly want yosano to say baby in Canon, like bro she's so hot if she does that I'll have a bloody nosebleed
Also I'm excited for the chapter 99 WE NEED A SCENE WHERE CHUUYA BITES DAZAI. SLOW MO WITH GRAPHICS ALL OF THE IMAGES THE WHOLE SCENE WHO AGREES THAT THIS ISNT JUST A WANT BUT A NEED???