Soukoku chapters I

Before you all start getting strange ideas, I'll like to clarify that I am NOT YOU HEAR ME NOT sexualising little kids Nono ok NOT NO SHOTACON OK NOOOOOO
Ok now that that's cleared up let's move on oh yes if you want more heartbreak in the last part play the video above and imagine the scene. The lyrics may not match but the song sounds kinda sad so it fits the atmosphere.
Chuuya angrily kicked a piece of pebble on the ground as he heard dazai rambling next to him. How unfortunate he was that he was assigned here, with the damn mackerel. Mori had given them a mission to wipe out a gang around here with a few ability users and to destroy their secret weapon. Strangely he told them to wait till the gang showed themselves and not to take action before then.
"Ah to be out here with a slug! I'm scared I might accidentally step on it! I don't want slug on my-"
"SHUT UP SHITTY DAZAI!"
He grabbed dazai by his hand and swung him away, it was very satisfying watching him scream as he vaulted over the roof and oh yes into a dumpster on the opposite side.
"Finally he's gone, Hmm?"
He turned back to see a small kid staring at him from behind the crumbling wall. He was in rags, well that was to be expected with the state of the buildings here, it wasn't so bad he'll call it a slum but it was a far cry from the city.
He walked over, the boy staring at him with fright as he squatted in front of the kid.
"Hello."
"H...hello..."
"My name is Chuuya, what's yours?"
The boy was like a frightened cat, but once Chuuya sat down on the ground and took off his hat he seemed less skittish and more curious.
"Akira."
"That's a nice name, do you live here?"
Akira nodded, glancing at chuuya's hat. Chuuya caught sight of it, smiling as he offered his hat to the blonde boy.
"Do you wanna see it?"
Akira gently took the hat, staring at it with awe as he felt the soft material.
"Wah! Are you rich Chuuya san?"
"I suppose you could say that."
"There aren't many rich people here, the doggies took them all away."
Chuuya frowned, if he remembered correctly the gang they were supposed to hunt down was also called the doggies. Akira misunderstood chuuya's expression and hurriedly passed his hat back.
"Um...Chuuya sa-"
"CHIBIKKO KUN!"
Akira squeaked, opting for hiding behind Chuuya as dazai dashed over, covered in trash and had a very disgusting stench on him.
"Why how dare you throw your master in a dumpster!"
"What do you mean master huh?!"
"You're my dog and I'm your master!"
"I AM NOT YOUR DOG!"
Chuuya felt a small fist grip his arm and he looked down to see the young boy fearfully staring at the angry dazai and he sighed. When Chuuya suddenly went silent, dazai looked down and just saw the small blonde kid staring up at him.
"WAH! CHIBIKKO KUN FOUND ANOTHER CHIBI!"
"SHUT UP SHITTY DAZAI!"
Round two of dazai being thrown across the land. Akira looked at Chuuya with wonder, his eyes sparkling.
"Chuuya san is awesome! You're so strong!"
Chuuya smiled as he picked the boy up, settling him on his arm.
"Come let's go before that stinky mackerel comes back."
"Ok!"
"Where do you live?"
"Um around the corner!"
Chuuya followed the boy's directions, eventually emerging out of the dense buildings and to a treehouse.
"Ryuu Chan!"
Chuuya yelped when Akira suddenly sprung out of his arms and made a beeline for another boy who was taken by surprise. He blinked when he realised there was something on the boy's back. It wasn't really clear, a bit like camouflage but it looked like feathers? He squinted but before he could see clearly Akira had dragged the other boy towards him and was hopping up and down.
"Ryuu Chan this is Chuuya san! He's a nice guy!"
He smiled and waved at the second boy, ryuu?, and the boy returned the wave, hiding behind Akira.
His eyes were strange, it was a dark purple with red flecks, and there was a wing tattoo around his right eye, a bright scarlet that was very conspicuous.
"I...I'm ryuu."
"Chuuya, nice to meet you ryuu."
Ryuu suddenly squawked and hid behind akira and Chuuya groaned at hearing that voice again.
"SLUG!"
"Why is he back again...."
Chuuya and dazai stuck around the place for a few more days, and imagine chuuya's surprise when Akira announced that he wanted to marry ryuu when they grew up. Dazai had mocked them and Akira retaliated by grabbing his coat and throwing it off the tree, making dazai climb all the way down to get it.
"Why do you want to marry him?"
Chuuya had asked and Akira grabbed ryuu and shoved him in front of Chuuya.
"Look at ryuu Chan! He's perfect! I wanna be with ryuu chan forever and ever!"
"Akira that's embarrassing!"
Chuuya smiled, it was rare to see people so happy in an environment like this, he remembered once when he was a sheep member he met two girls like this. His smile disappeared instantly when he remembered what had happened to them.
"Oh yeah, they were both killed in one of our turf wars..."
It was sad, what had happened to the both of them. He had come onto the battlefield and beaten up all the mafia members when he saw their bodies under a building. The collapsed cathedral had crushed them both, and when Chuuya had tried to dig them up and see if they were alive, his hopes had dropped to earth when there was no pulse from either. Their hands were clutching each other, and their eyes stared unblinkingly at the other. He buried them and refused to see anyone for the next few days, and only came out when some of his teammates were captured.
"Chuuya san?"
He looked up and wore a smile again when Akira looked at him confused, poking his cheek.
"It's nothing, and what were you saying?"
"oh yeah ryuu chan burnt the egg! Look!"
"I didn't burn it!"
Chuuya laughed with them, unbeknownst to him dazai had already returned and saw chuuya's fake smile. He frowned when Chuuya put on his fake happiness act, it was disgusting. Probably developed from his time as a sheep member. He only liked seeing his chibi genuinely happy, he hated it when he always tried to please everyone, he was the strongest yet he bowed down to their level. He didn't understand why his chibikko would do that, but then again he never really understood what happened to Chuuya to make him like this. He sighed before bobbing over to annoy his chibi again.
"Chibikko kun~"
"CREEP GET AWAY FROM ME SHITTY DAZAI!"
"But I don't want to what if someone steps on you? You're a micro organism!"
"WHY YOU!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was two weeks before the doggies made any move. Akira had seen the gang loitering around the area and told Chuuya. Peace was over, it was time for them to mobilise. Dazai wanted to leave straight away but Chuuya snapped at him and finally he agreed to wait till both of the boys were asleep.
"Chuuya san?"
"Ah yes ryuu?"
Chuuya knelt down in front of the young boy, he never approached Chuuya without akira before.
"A...are you going to kill everyone in the doggies?"
Chuuya blinked, how had he know it was an assassination. There was no benefit in keeping it a secret so he nodded.
"E...even the secret weapon?"
Dazai narrowed his eyes at the albino. Something was strange with his questions.
Chuuya however was oblivious to it.
"Yes."
Chuuya looked questionably at dazai who wasn't looking in their direction at all and reading his stupid suicide book. He sighed as he petted ryuu's head.
"T...take care Chuuya san."
"I'll be careful."
He carried the young boy to his bed, giggling when akira immediately, and unconsciously rolled over and trapped ryuu with his limbs.
He slid out of the room once he was sure they were asleep, going into business mode and joining dazai outside the treehouse.
"Let's go chibikko kun."
"Don't call me that, stupid mackerel."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A body thudded against the floor as Chuuya wiped the blood from his hands.
"That was simple."
"Sigh these people are idiots, sending all their people at the slug? They got beaten by a microorganism."
"WHY YOU-"
The ability users were practically useless, dazai had snuck behind them and nullified their abilities before killing them while Chuuya went savage down below sending all their bullets back at them.
"Well then,"
Dazai turned to the darker side of the room as Chuuya jumped up onto the second floor, balancing on the railing.
"What are you going to do, doggie boss? Your ability isn't suited for combat."