Headcanons (no not really just my bsd psycho brain needing sanity)

1. Dazai knows one of the best ways to get negotiations done is to pressure the other side and getting in their personal space can coerce them to make a decision quickly to get you out of their space. But Chuuya is completely immune and has no sense of personal space, probably because of his ability and that when he was in the sheep they used to huddle on one bed in the colder nights. So the first time dazai tried to pressure Chuuya it didn't work out very well. And they ended up nearly touching lips before dazai backed off. First time Chuuya ever won against him.
2. The one time Chuuya got bandages was utter chaos, because he actually looked good in them, dazai refused to come out of his room for the entire time he had them on while Chuuya was complaining about looking like a certain bandage wasting device. Not to mention the enemies falling from the hotness of the god nakahara Chuuya and no one getting jobs done when he was in the room (I can see why though)
3. Everytime Chuuya levitates his drink so it's easier, dazai drops it on purpose. But Chuuya always found a replacement of that drink in his room later and if his clothes were stained they always come back clean. He still thinks it's some magical spirit guide doing it for him.

Not me also realising I have not done the bts for like everything after chapter 8
Chapter 8 bts
So many blood bags. And fucking stained clothing. Not Akutagawa getting a sore throat from shouting lol. Tiger Atsushi is not amused.
Chapter 9
Wholesomeness. That's it. Ranpo breaking into tears multiple times while chewing on popcorn. And chuuya spilt food on himself. Kunikida snaps his wrist instead of his pen. Thank the pm boss for that. BECAUSE LIKE IN CANON DAZAI LIKES IRRITATING PEOPLE AND WHEN CHUUYA AINT AROUND HE DISTURBS KUNIKIDA
Soukoku chapters III
Soukoku: wtf why are we doing these scenes again-
Shin soukoku attempting to find Jewelry for each other
Soukoku chapters IV
Multiple ears were destroyed in the span of 5 minutes, as well as soukoku getting their throats obliterated. Mori sits in his office waiting for his cue, and when he decides to go take a shower hirotsu comes in. Elise is not happy because she broke her crayon when hirotsu startled them with his sudden appearance.
Soukoku chapters V
Hentai manga in question: redo the healer (go watch the worlds finest assassin I swear it's fucking lit) oh and when Akutagawa came into the room, the shelf of glass bottles fell on him.
Amane: woah.
Chuuya: *laughing as he pulled Akutagawa out of the wreck
Akutagawa: dazai san, Atsushi this isn't funny
The two people in question: rolling on the floor while dying of laughter.
Literally everyone else: also laughing