Theory time!

Hey guys this isn't an update but me wanting to share a theory that I have come up with after staring at the sink for 5 minutes.
And I want to share this because I want to prove that soukoku is freaking Canon and bsd creators either didn't realise this or they knew this and was trying to keep it a secret. Well too bad cuz my soukoku obsessed eyes saw this.

So let's start from the beginning. This will be a theory about ability names and first of all we have to outline the differences.
As you can see most of the ability names have a clear link to theirabilities, beast beneath the moonlight, rashoumon, light snow etc. But dazai and chuuya's abilities, no longer human and for the tainted sorrow DONT follow that pattern like what the hell does sorrow have to do with gravity.
But you see my theory is that these ability names actually correspond to the other half of soukoku. Let's start with "no longer human" In stormbringer, it is revealed that the real nakahara Chuuya was killed and the chuuya we see currently is a clone, not a real human. But because in the past, his real self was a human and killed, you could say that Chuuya is now "no longer human" due to this.
Makes sense right?
As for "for the tainted sorrow", it's a bit of a far stretch due to the word "tainted", but a line can still be drawn. Dazai left the mafia on oda's wish, so you could say for his sorrow he followed his last wish leaving the mafia. As for "tainted" you could interpret this however you want because I haven't really figured this prt out yet but possible things to say could be his sorrow is tainted by ango's betrayal, mori's betrayal by sending his friend to his death, or his past as a mafia member. You wanna make this real soukoku, his taint is Chuuya who is his and and only emotional link to the mafia, and he might not really want to leave because that meant he is leaving Chuuya behind, but this "taint" is not strong enough to overcome his sorrow thus the reason why he still left.
And for corruption, dazai might have been an innocent intelligent normal child in the pst, we don't know a lot about him yet, so it's still possible, and he was corrupted to become what he was in the dark era or what he is today by the mafia and Mori, thus corruption.

Yes this is my theory, and it surprisingly makes sense. Soukoku fans arise for this new simp material.
BOW TO ME PEASANTS I HAZ FOUND THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE
(This is a joke please don't kill me for calling y'all peasants you all are amazing soukoku fans so please don't kill me my eyes have not seen enough soukoku yet)

And also time for me to present another theory.
Chuuya might also be suicidal. Have you realised that he has never outright stated against using corruption. You could say it's cuz he trusts dazai to save him, but I say it might also be because he also doesn't really mind dying. Don't get me wrong I want him to live, but what if Chuuya, because he believes that he's a monster and no one wants him, not exactly helped by dazai leaving him, actually wants to die through corruption, because that would mean he is dying as a monster and people like kouyou who care for him would see him for who he thinks he truly is and thus not want him so he can die without regrets like leaving behind those who care for him.
This one doesn't really make much sense like the earlier one but still FEAST YOUR EYES UPON THIS BRILLIAN- (a joke guys a joke from now on anything in caps is a joke)

Ok yes from now on I will also be sharing all my random theories to make up for my extremely irregular updates plus I just want more soukoku screentime AND I SWEAR IF BSD KILLS ONE OF THESE TWO OR PUTS THEM WITH OTHER PEOPLE I WILL STORM INTO THEIR STUDIO AND TIE THEM UP INTO CHAIRS, USE DAZAI'S MAGICAL TORTURE METHODS UNTIL THEY CHANGE THE ENDING TO SOUKOKU and keep them on a deserted island for another week just because they even HAD the thought of keeping these two soulmates apart