Chapter 5

I'm exceptionally crazy so I wanna make a new story. Soukoku ofc about the fanart up there ^ and it's also my new wallpaper. Plus exam problems in one month which contain my entire life and if I screw up I die so beep. I see death and heaven at the same time.
———————————————————————————
While Atsushi was at the armed detective agency, Chuuya was flying over buildings to the other side of town. He landed gently and silently on the concrete path just as an explosion sounded and a man came flying through the wall. He stretched a hand out to catch the man so he didn't go careening into the brick wall behind him.
"Rare to see you having problems, ryunosuke."
Akutagawa looked up in alarm, shocked to see the person holding him.
"C...Chuuya san!"
His excitement was cut short when another bout of harsh coughing hit him and akutagawa collapsed on the floor.
Chuuya bent down to check on him when another man came rushing through the hole in the wall made by akutagawa, holding a large knife and a lot of bombs.
"DIE YOU BASTARD!"
"Hey, that's really rude you know, calling someone a bastard."
The man felt an ominous feeling creep up on him as fear struck him. He was just supposed to kill the port
mafia member who came, but he ended up meeting a demon. He was about to scream as he saw shining blue eyes glaring at him when everything was turned upside down.
"Crack."
The body dropped back down with a thud, the neck going in a very wrong angle and chuuya knelt down next to akutagawa, taking out a small packet from his coat.
"Still keeping it in your top right pocket, ryuu?"
"C...Chuuya san...why-"
Chuuya took the chance to stuff the tablet into akutagawa's mouth, akutagawa choking as the rectangular tablet went down his throat.
"Better?"
"H...hai."
"Great, nice to know sakiro's taking care of you properly."
————————————————————————
HI STOPPPU THIS IS YOUR DEAR AUTHOR BEING IRRITATING SO SKIP IF YOU WAN
So Sakiro is mah oc and no she doesn't have much major role in the story she's just a matchmaker and stuff, and Chuuya's friend cuz he's friends with everyone.
She might play a slightly big role later but for now she's just a minor character that has no ship cuz she ships everyone else.
I don't have a pic for her but like here's her profile.
Sakiro amane
Underground doctor(one of the best ones)
Ability: My domain(she controls everything that happens in her surroundings )
Friends with Chuuya and tries to dump him in with dazai. The reason why both of them keep getting locked in the same room or in closets for hours at a time.
And back to story!
————————————————————————
Akutagawa nodded, still surprised that Chuuya had come to his rescue. He knew he would be dead or severely injured if he hadn't arrived, for his coughing came abruptly and he could barely dodge the attacks much less attack.
"H...how did you know?"
"Hmm?"
Chuuya pointed over his shoulder at the window and akutagawa groaned when he saw a black haired girl smiling at him.
"I didn't know she was here."
"To be fair, you were lucky that she was. If not you'll be dead in a ditch and I'll be one student short for the next how many years of my miserable life. Not to mention my heart will not be complete because my child has died."
Akutagawa coughed again, but not from his sickness but to cover up his blush. He briefly wondered whether Chuuya was doing it on purpose or it was just his thing to say such words. He stared at Chuuya out of the corner of his eye, taking in his former superior's new style.

No colours sadly but imagine

No colours sadly but imagine. This is not mah art btw

Of course he hadn't ditched the hat, and akutagawa didn't expect him to, but compared to the darker colours he used to wear, akutagawa would admit with a blushing face that Chuuya looked really good in red.
"So, whose bright idea was it for you to go into enemy territory without ichiyo?"(higuchi yah the gucci bag.)
"M...mine, higuchi is with my sister."
"On a date?"
"Hai."
Chuuya hummed, he never expected for those two to get together, then again they did look like a good pair.
"So you did this mission on your own so your sister and junior could go out together."
"...hai."
Much to akutagawa's surprise, a hand fell on his head and lightly ruffled his hair. Chuuya smiled at akutagawa, even if he didn't appear to be, he was still a child in his thinking and even in his actions.
"I would scold you for going into dangerous places by yourself but now that I see you did it for such a reason I can't bear to lecture you."
Akutagawa's face lit up instantly like a Christmas light. Compared to dazai, Chuuya was a much better mentor, and akutagawa actually respected Chuuya more than he did dazai. He had respected dazai like a god in the past, but over the years the respect died down while his respect of Chuuya grew. For the him of now, Chuuya and gin were the only things that mattered more than his life in the world. Now that he thought about it, last time he always dreamed of living in a small hut with the two of them and chuuya taking care of them both. He fell into the fantasy at once, wondering who'll be the father or where they would live.
"Hey ryuu."
Chuuya clicked his fingers in front of his student but akutagawa had apparently gone into dreamland and was staring at the brick wall with a goofy smile. He jolted when akutagawa suddenly fell asleep, his body thudding on the ground unconscious. Once again, he was probably missing out on sleep. Chuuya sighed, smiling while a figure hopped out of the window and down to their level.
"Yo, Chuuya~"
Chuuya picked up a pebble and threw it at the girl, although she caught it and threw it back.
"Sakiro, I'm close to throwing this dead body at you."
"Oh come on! I got you back with your student!"
"And also made him suffer while I was rushing over skyscrapers. I would kill you here and now if it weren't for the fact that you had saved my men many times in the past and thus I owe you too many favours, and now there is one more favour to add to the list."
"Yeah yeah I'll bring your dear student back to the headquarters."
Chuuya did want to bring akutagawa back himself, but he knew that if anything happened, there's a chance he might not be able to protect his student from harm. He would rather trust the insane doctor behind him than put his student's life at risk. Adding in the fact that he was a traitor to the port mafia and couldn't go into their territory, all the more reason to entrust the girl with akutagawa than go in himself.
"You let him get hurt-"
"Yes, yes, you give me the same lecture all the time!"
Chuuya pressed a hand to his face, covering his eyes as The girl bounced off with akutagawa, he knew that she was probably dragging him on the ground.
Oh now he was regretting this, he better get back to the agency before he changes his mind and goes after them to save akutagawa from the abuse of being dragged across the ground for a long time.