I miss you (best friend's memory)

(Author's note - The time when I was all messed up after hearing the news that my friend passed away.)

Little girl had this very close friend of her who used to study with her in grade 4 and then she had to shift when it was her grade 6. They stayed connected through whatsapp. But then she passed away due to a kitchen accident. Little girl was all blank. She couldn't understand how to get through this. She didn't said this to anyone but her small sister knew it by watching her diary. She got to know this heart breaking knews when she got a text from her friend's number but by her mom stating, "Apple, Your best friend died in a kitchen accident. I'm her mom. I am informing this to you as you both were pretty close friend and I saw you as a daughter only." (I won't say the exact message as it is personal but this is what the message meant in overall.) Little girl felt devastated. She cried the whole day whenever she was alone. Few days later she stayed strong and regained her true self as she didn't wanted her friend to feel guilty seeing her so weak due to her. She wrote this poem dedicated to her.

I miss you

I hope I had hugged you last time,
Although I say but without you I'm not fine,
Why did you left me to early,
You were my only friend firstly.

I wonder how it feels in heaven,
You should be with me every birth all seven,
I remember how we messed up making ramen,
Your love is the only things I'm craving.

I miss you,
I don't want to leave you,
I hate you too,
You left me alone too.

I hope we had one last game of badminton,
Share water from the same steel Milton,
I miss you till now,
I don't know how,
I want to see you, wow!

Things which may not be understandable :

'I want to see you, wow! '

The poet mentioned wow here as she thought that she is very strong mentally but didn't knew she will be so vulnerable ever in her life for someone which kind of shocks her.

I still miss you. I hope you come back. I need you but I am happy that you got rid of this cruel trap named world. I just want to see you happy no matter what the situation is. I love you and I will always love you. The person I'm today have your credits too. You built up the real me. You were the one who wiped my tears even though you were crying. Is someone even allowed to be this good? I will always be debted by your unconditional support and love. We will meet again in next birth but that time I don't want you to leave me. I wave at you everyday looking at the moon as you were the moon of my life who reflected positivity to me. I hope you see me smiling for you and waving the hands widely. The courage which I have today is only because of you. I love ya!