Pain (sad + depressing)

The little girl is the type of person who motivates herself. This poem is written by her so that she can console herself saying that she isn't the only one to face the pain and it is a part of life. She wrote it to herself at 2:30 am so that she can ease the mess within her.

Pain

This heart piercing pain,
Are stuck in my heart as stain,
All my tries are vain,
All the energy took path to drain.

This stinging pain,
In the movie of life is main,
It is the villain,
Who somehow make my eyes the clouds that rain.

The devil comes and knocks the door,
I'm scared and lying on the floor,
My mind and heart have different opinions,
They fight,
My soul with problems in millions,
Doesn't know who is right.

Scream out all your fears,
At last you are the only one with yourself dear,
Don't stop those tears,
All legends even cry,
They too have stinging fears.

Things which may not be understandable :

"My mind and heart have different opinions,
They fight,
My soul with problems in millions,
Doesn't know who is right."

Meaning : As we all know that following heart means following what we want to and what we will love to which will keep us happy no matter how much we get while mind only goes with logic and the opinions may not make us happy but the people around us will be happy. The poet wants to state that she is confused whether she should cage Her feelings and passion inside and follow what others decide for us because she doesn't wants that others will be sad due to her or she should do what she really wants to without any support but by doing it alone and making others upset but making herself happy. It is a loose loose situation as if she listens to heart then she will have to go alone and make others upset but if she listens to her mind then she will get full support, people around her will be proud of her but internally she will be dead. She will be like living corpse. Her soul doesn't want any of those.