Operation fallout part 2

6th Benelux infantry battalion commander pov

We were waiting in the trees when we saw the enemy pass by so we quickly began to fire at them with them firing back. One of my men got an arrow in the chest but the armor saved him from it piercing his skin. We focused on their land dragons which have been placed as the biggest threat the Sadereans have. After a 5 minute firefight they all laid dead. I then had my men fall back to the closet medical station to heal up before we fought them again.

9th Soviet commando battalion commander pov

We were watching an Saderean army of 50k which had their commanders in it. So we called upon backup 3 minutes ago and they arrived. Then our boss gave us permission to fire so we began to fire with the other battalion firing at them as well in this 2 fronted attack.

1st Spanish nuclear infantry battalion pov

We were just brought in after 5 years of training so we began to help our Soviet bretheren with us watching as the Sadereans began to feel the effects of the nuclear radiation in their bodies now. And after an hour long battle we got to the command camps to find that their commanders were looking at us in horror. We quickly arrested them and brought them to the nearest military facility for... 'questioning'.

Bois I brought in the nuclear infantry to help bring in certain people from our world to want to make alliances with the Spanish Empire but what they don't know is that China from our world found a portal and it leads to somewhere called * Redacted *