Battle of Frestas part 1

Duran pov

My forces along with the reamins of the armies of the vassals are tired.. No wonder the Sadereans called for our help so we quickly moralized when we heard of the huge Saderean army finally arriving to help us out. WE ARE SAVED! We quickly arrived to them and reported our battle but then a manacomm they had explained that the enemy was coming towards us so we quickly rushed to create defenses to protect ourselves from the coming enemies.

* Meanwhile *

Charles the 2nd pov

After some discussion with my cabinet we decided to prepare a nuclear bomb to hit any other nation's capitals in the special region in case they join the war against us which would be foolish of them but still it is better to be ready for it then to be shocked if it happens so I sent 5 nukes to the base on Alnus hill with plans of helping the Soviets turn the castle into their own base to help them as they are still not ready for any kind of operations to help us yet.

* Meanwhile *

5th Spanish commando division commander pov

We arrived at the last location they reported Stalin to be at so we slowly scouted the building and found that along with 5 of our citizens was Stalin himself. We quickly moved in and slaughtered the guards then we saw Stalin who was... oh god he was bleeding! We quickly ran over and our medic began to heal them while the rest of the division begins to guard the area while preparing to send the civillians back to Alnus after 3 hours Stalin woke up and 3 of our men carried him to the plane while the rest of us walked to it when we saw an arrow I quickly pulled my gun and shot it away so we began to fire at the trees while slowly falling back to the plane after 4 hours of gunfire we got into the plane and left while I reported the results to the Soviets and Spanish who were estatic that Stalin was back along with more Spanish citizens returning to their home.

* Back to Frestas *

4th Ethiopian infantry battalion commander pov

We began to move towards the town of Frestas which is being occupied by the vassal armies and the huge Saderean army who were going to intially attack us at Babu-Englis but how we can strike back at them before they attack us once again. So we began to fire at the scouting division which we quickly took down but their were able to warn them of us before we could stop them.

10th Benelux flamethrower commander division pov

We began to burn the trees to help us see the town of Frestas much easier while the others Eastern force began to charge with the Northern one preparing to charge soon.

3rd Spanish infantry commander battalion pov

We got permission to begin our attack from the North so we began to charge at the enemy quietly but as fast as we could with us seeing 2 battalions worth of enemies and we began to fire at them quickly. I smiled as we slaughtered them with ease. Teaches them to fuck with the Spanish army! (They told this commander's sister btw this commander is a female just to let ya know.)