Operation fallout part 1 edited

USSR pov

The Sadereans have have not given up and the Spanish and our governments needed this to end soon as a WW3 happened but was quickly contained thanks to the Spanish so I sent an ultimanium to them saying surrender with us annexing our occupied lands in exchange we pay war reparations... they better accept cause me and Spanish Empire have a 'little' suprise for them if they don't do so but it will take a day or two to be entirely set up.

Molt pov

I read the ultimanium and drank my drink but passed out.... 

Zorzal pov

I watched as my father collapsed to his death and I read the paper seeing an... Ultimanium!? I quickly denied it and sent my entire army to attack them luckily for me my armies were near the enemy city.

4th infantry Soviet battalion commander pov

We got reports of a force of 5 million coming our way luckily for us the Spanish are slowly returning to aid us so I had our men prepare a huge defensive area with the goal of killing as many as possible. We saw them and began to fire from our towers and walls with us mainly aiming for the magicians as apprently they are key for any victory the Sadereans get. After 5 hours we fell back to Frestas with it already set up with numerous ambush areas and traps to kill as many as possible. (VIETNAM WAR BOIS!)

5th infantry Peruvian battalion commander pov

We waited and saw around 200k Sadereans and we quickly pulled a trapped which caused 50 of em to fall into a spike trap this shocked them which we took advantage of and fired at them and after 5 minutes of 'fighting' we finished them all we then reset the trap and waited for the next ones.

2nd Soviet tank battalion commander pov

We were waiting at a flat field for the enemy then we saw 500k charging towards us which I had my men fire at them while we charged as well to squash them after all our government said no mercy to the Sadereans and since they didn't sign the Geneva convention then why should we? I also smiled as one of my men exited their tank with a flamethrower and began to burn our enemies to death... I smiled as after 8 minutes later they were all dead..... FOR THE RUSSIAN BEAR!!!