The Cold war truce and the battle of Sallias

USSR pov

With my leader gone I decided to call for a ceasefire in the cold war which I explained then they told me that they will help as they have a similar building and a similar occurance. So we announced a temporary end of the cold war and we began to send a huge force to our portal which the Spanish reported to have appeared in the stronghold near Babu-Englis which is currently under Saderean control so they planned on attacking the fort while we striked the enemy via the portal. So I had 90 battalion wait at the entrance of the portal waiting for the Spanish command to go through the portal so that we can begin our search for Joseph Stalin!

Spanish Empire pov

I gave my men the okay to activate operation Arrival with 100 battalions quickly approaching the stronghold holding the Soviet's way to this new world. After this the Soviets will meet the UN and the other version of their world. I never thought I would be helping the commies but hey never say never I suppose.

4th Ethiopian infantry battalion commander pov

My forces began to approach fort Sallias. (Where the Soviet portal is under lock down.) We began to attack the fort which drew a huge vassal force. (200k.) They began to charge while the archers fired from their walls I then smiled as my men and I began to rain hell upon our enemies.

3rd Soviet tank battalion commander pov

My forces have been waiting at this building when our radio reported that operation Arrival is a go and to move in immediatly. I quickly woke up our men and had them begin to move along with the many men in our first battle with one thing in mind which is to save the leader of our great utopia! We entered the portal and began to immediatly fire at the surprised enemy with us quickly overwhelming them.

5th Benelux paratrooper division commander pov

We were told to provide some back up for the Soviet forces so we quickly dropped and began to provide air support for the Soviets. We began to fire at them then when we landed and waved at our Soviet friends who quickly arrived to help us as we quickly took over the fort and we put the Spanish flag and the Soviet flag.

USSR pov

I smiled as we arrived to this new world. STALIN SHALL COME BACK HOME!