The meeting

(Slavery is mentioned and other topics based off the bad side of the Spanish Empire)

Spanish Empire pov

I was in Buenos Aires when Argentina sent me a message about... When did the Imperial Japanese get here? (Imperial Japan never declared on China as it was Spanish meaning that WW2 never enters Asia meaning WW2 is only in Eroupe and we already know that they won in that as the Spanish in this world helped because Italy attacked them out of nowhere kind of like Pearl Harbor but it was in Naples instead as the Spanish still held Naples during WW2 making the Italians even weaker.) I told them to ask if they were from the Japanese Empire which Argentina quickly said that they declined but were from a democrat Japan? The heck is that? I then decided to call my leader Charles the 2nd. (He is not bewitched in this world as the Hasburgs avoided infedility meaning that Charles the 2nd never got any birth side affects therefore was given a good education and is the known as Charles the 2nd the smart as he singlehandly saved the Spanish Empire from numerous wars they wouldn't be able to win and diplomatically kept their lands in Naples when they beat up Italy in WW2.) I smiled as we both entered through the gate and arrived at the embassy I smiled as we saw this cat like Japanese countryhumans and their leader Fumio Kishida. We spoke to them about our timelines and how they differ from each other. After 5 hours of meeting we opened up trade and focused on getting us the same front line as they contacted us via a drone and used a plane to get to their built embassy. This caused my government to expose this infomation to the public with the Japanese doing the same with their world. I pulled 3 million men out of the special region due to the increase of tensions between us and the USSR who is in the cold war with us.

Japan pov

I was worried abut this new ally but knew not to worry to much but I wanted to get some infomation on the Spanish Empire as I have no idea about them so the best way to do so is call a UN meeting to find out why.

UN: Yes Japan?

Japan: Who is the Spanish Empire?

UK: Very evil nation

Mexico: They were one of the biggest slave traders in the world

Peru: Yeah

Japan: Well remember that special region I talked about

US: Yeah I am helping ya out in that

Japan: Well I met the Spanish Empire but in their world they have modern tech and they annexed all British Empire holdings so they are the top country in their world.

Mexico: Those poor people!

US: I have to agree Mexico

Japan: How about I bring him here to see if he really is like this univere's Spanish Empire

UN: Okay I will end this meeting but get us the Spanish Empire tomorrow

Japan: Okay