The increase of tension

Japan pov

I was in the HQ with the Spanish Empire talking about new plans when we got a letter from Zorzal. We both looked at it and looked in horror...... Zorzal wants to erase the Spanish and my people from existence?! I quickly sent this to the UN with the Spanish also sending one of their other dominions known as Spanish China?

UN pov

A meeting was called by Japan? I walked in and watched as everyone sat down. I then saw a person with their eyes closed with the Spanish flag on their top left of their head with them following Japan.

UN: Who is that?

Spanish China: Hey I am Spanish China! But I am here because Japan has a letter adressed to her and my father the Spanish Empire.

Japan: The Saderean Empire just declare a war of genocide on my race, and the Spanish race vowing to erase our races from existance....

USA: I TOLD YOU UN WE NEED TO GIVE THEM BACK UP!

UN: NO USA WE WAIT

Russia: UN I will send them backup I am already sanctioned by many so what would you sanction do?

China: I agree if they get to Japan and get our tech imagine the horrors they could commit with them.... Slavery in the world would reopen! I am sending backup as my people have been enslaved before and I won't let my people get kidnapped, enslaved, then sent to them... I won't let it happen it happened many times including in WW2 and I refuse to allow it to happen to my people once again.

Japan: It will be opened with open arms you two.

Spanish China: China to let you know your people are rarely enslaved as slavement is punishment for people who commit crimes like for example murder is 20 years of being a slave, robbing is 8 years of being a slave, etc. As long as they don't commit a crime then no one in my country is a slave.

China: Good to know but how did you become this?

Spanish China: Qing China was stupid and attacked the number 1 superpower and with Japanese aid we partitioned Qing China and I am a result of the Chinese division.

China: oh....

Spanish China: My father doesn't attack unless you attack him or cause problems for him then he will become a problem for you. But there is someone who is here who is very controversial from what I heard.

UN: Who?

????: Me