Soviets meets modern day

(Mentions of Joseph Stalin)

USSR pov

I began to move to the Japanese portal to meet their UN and their world... Hmmm I hope their are communists there.

* They arrive at the UN * (no o next to the original names cause the Soviets don't exist in our universe)

US: Soviets

USSR: Who are you?

US: I am the US of A

USSR: Okay

NK: Hello USSR!

USSR: Who are you?

NK: I am the communist side of Korea!

USSR: In my world my Asian rival Imperial Japan controls Korea

SK: Oh god...

USSR: Meh but at the same time China is either Spanish China or Manchuria the Japanese puppet

China: oh...

US: What is Eroupe like?

USSR: When it comes to borders it is horrible.... Germany is divided into 2, the Balkans is divided between my influence and Spanish influence, and much more happened.

Germany: Who control the West side?

USSR:...Spain while I control the East side of Germany

US: Okay similar to our history what about.... Africa?

USSR: Spain is the strongest there and after WW2 they annexed many French colonies to show the people in control of Vichy France has caused France to lose territory because of them. Their dominance in Africa is literally unrivaled and rivaling it would be impossible without fighting the Spanish but hey I am on their side right now and I am only helping them to save one person.

UK: Who is that?

(Their timeline is in the cold war era but they still have modern tech in the Spanish-Soviet cold war universe so it would be 5 years after Stalin would have died in our timeline.)

USSR: OUR GREAT LEADER JOSEPH STALIN!

US: Ew Stalin sucks

Ukraine: HE KILLED MY PEOPLE!

USSR: In my world he did not heck Ukraine is one of the most autonomic parts of my country!?!? Heck I am thinking of releasing them as puppet state very soon and currently in negotiations about this very thing.

Ukraine:W-WHAT?!

USSR: My leader avoided your starvation crisis through aid from the Warsaw pact who are still my loyal allies. HECK THEY ARE NOT IN ANY ECONOMIC CRISIS UNLIKE YOUR VERSION OF ME!

UN: STOP IT ALL OF YOU! Now USSR we will help you in this war but just know that our USSR will cause problems for you as their history wasn't as good as yours.

USSR: I know Spanish Empire told me about your USSR's history

* USSR leaves the UN to continue fighting the war while the UN argues over aiding the USSR militarily *