Vassals clash with the otherworlders part 3

2nd Brazilian infantry battalion commander pov

I smiled as the backup was key as my men were under heavy fire before they came with 4 dead men I told my men to be cautious on their line of fire to prevent possible friendly fire between us which would also be an international incident between Peru and Brazil which could cause another problem for the Spanish Empire who is in a cold war with the Soviets with the Spanish with many problems to handle as it is and I won't have my men be another one of those problems.

10th Argentinian calvary battalion commander pov

When I heard the plan I raced to help the Southern front and quickly zipped passed my allies with my men and slashed at one of the enemies with my men also using their swords or guns to defeat the enemy whilst I was the one crushing many enemies. I smiled as I dodged a sword to my chest area and grabbed the sword causing an enemy rider to fall off of their horse with me using my horse to trample them down.

1st Peruvian tank battalion pov

My tank forces began to meet with the Eastern front and used my tanks to fire at the enemy. With the calvary on our side tredding more carefully on where they move to prevent a tank bullet to be inbedded in their horse or themselves using more ranged attacks and using their swords less often to help themselves out of my tanks way. I smiled as a calvaryman with a crown as he charged at me so I had my men drive towards it then I smiled as the enemy just got ran over by my tanks so we began to continue to charge at then enemy at a slow pace. (Rip Duke of the Principalty.) Then their armies in the East either fled to somewhere or surrendered so we quickly began to move to the Southern front with 2 battalions staying behind to prevent another attack on the east of Babu-Englis.