Free them

4th Benelux infantry battalion commander pov

My forces began to charge at the enemies who haven't seen us yet I then smiled as I told them to suprise attack my enemies. I smiled as my forces began to fire at the surprised enemies with our ambush quickly causing them to be defeated by us with us using these supplies to push them back. My men reported that a carravan has been discovered and it was filled to the brim with slaves. I told them to search for any of our people in there and after 2 hours of searching the caravan we had discovered 3 of our people. I smiled as we began to retreat to bring them back to base to help them return home. I also reported this to some forces so that they can help us escort them back home.

5th Canadian infantry division commander pov

I began to have my forces help the Beneluxians evacuate the citizens back to our base when we got reports of the enemy trying to flank us with 1 million troops so we began to focus on moving over there while the 4th Benelux infantry battalion continued their way to their base.

8th Mexican infantry division pov

My forces were in an engagement with the flanking force with the 5th Argentinian tank battalion helping us fight them off until backup can arrive but we are running out of ammo... This isn't good for us at all!

* mean while in the Saderean court room *

Zorzal pov

2 factions in the court have been arguing over peace or war with me being on the war side and my father being netural in the matter for now. The pro war side explained that we haven't even used full power against them and explained that this could be like the Artic war which we were victorius in with the peace side having little ground to fight the pro war side but fighting anyways after 3 hours my fahter decided to use the same tactics from the Artic war and to consript more men along with giving me and army to help hold an important fort near the front line as losing the fort would mean having little to no live infomation on the front line which would be a huge disadvantage for us.

70th Saderean infantry battalion pov

My forces have been attacking the enemy hiding in this weird line in the ground. My forces have been firing arrows at them for a while now in a our walls so that they have a lower chance of killing us as I know that their weapons are strong so taking them down has been considered something being done with utter most procaution. I then got reports of another army coming this way so I told them to focus on making sure they don't leave the weird hole while having some forces focused on sniping as many of them as possible in an effort to weaken them before they can actually strike at us.

5th Canadian battalion commander pov

My men have been moving in with immense caution. I smiled as we met up with the 20th Peruvian infantry battalion to help us free the 2 trapped battalions. I warned them through our radio to stage an attack to distract them while we begin our attack to unencircle them. I smiled as I heard gun fire and told the men to attack with us beginning to attack the archers while some infantry moved to enter the building.

20th Peruvian infantry battalion commander pov

 Half of my battalion got into the building without being spotted and I had them quickly begin to take out the enemies silently allowing more and more backup to help us out take them down. After 4 hours we had taken down the enemies focused on us allowing us to all move it so we began to slowly move towards the trench which is being under constant fire by arrows. So when we got close enough we began to fire at them with some of our forces slowly moving towards the trench while we provided a distraction with them providing us cover fire. This helped the 2 trapped battalions slowly exit the trench then after 6 hours we finally killed the 1 million Sadereans. So we quickly had them retreat back to Alnus hill with the rest of us going to our previous stations or back to base as well.