Operation unite part 2

50th Brazillian infantry commander pov

My forces began to strike at the enemy was they were holding the river which kept the Japanese and our forces apart. This river was protected by 10 million Saderean. (A lot more battles before the vassals get called into the fight.) My forces began to exit from the trees and fire at the enemy. FOR THE SPANISH EMPIRE!

20th Phillipeno tank battalion commander pov

My forces began to run over the Sadereans charging at us while firing at their forts causing them to fire arrows?! HA like that'll hurt us I thought as I pulled out my pistol and began to fire on some Sadereans. I then quickly got back into the tanks to reload my pistol I hope the others are doing fine...

4th Saderean defense force commander pov

We are being crushed I have to act quick I thought in my head. I quickly decided to have our mages shoot spells at them while the troops retreated out of the forts to hit their weird troops firing thunderbolts so we can collect them and use them against them. I also had the arrows focused away from the metal beasts as using arrows on them is just wasting resources so we began to use them to fire at their infantry... BEAT THIS OVERWORLDERS!

90th Urugyian infantry battalion commander pov

My forces began to fire at the archers while having my medics focus on helping the injuried men in the field to help us minimise losses and damages. I smiled as I used my shotgun to turn a bow into broken sticks disabling an enemy archer. This is just to easy!

10th Argentinian tank battalion commander pov

My forces began to bomb their forts causing some of them to fall off. I smiled as I quickly exited my tank and threw a few grenades on the top of the fort so that I can easily take some of them down. I also smiled as I saw some of our men moving to the entrance of the fort so I ordered my battalion to give them coverfire by having my tanks fire at the walls to distract the enemy.

10th Chilean infantry battalion pov

My forces snuck into the fort thanks to the Argentinians distracting them so we began to take out everyone on the fort eventually taking the fort and using it to fire on the other forts and to have more forces focused on the other forts. Pathetic thinking they could take on the great Spanish Empire and their many dominions!

30th Brazillian tank battalion commander pov

We began to fire on the enemy forts with many of them falling within hours thanks to our smarts and after a full day of fighting our enemies they finally surrendered and we met up with the Japanese generals who had finished their side of the river allowing us to actually meet now. I then smiled as Operation unite is now over and we can really push those damn Sadereans now!