Operation unite part 1

Spanish Empire pov

We were planning to unite our front to help us fight the Saderean much easier but there is something in the way..... A trading city called Italica so I sent troops to either capture them or have them join us against the Saderean nation. I smiled as I sent 2 million to Italica while Japan sent 5 divisions? Hmph I also decided to push farther so that if we are to fight Italica then they will have no ability to gain back up.

100th Mexican tank battalion commander pov

My forces moved towards Italica when we saw unknowns attacking it so we decided to fire a couple tank shots at this this caused them to run away so we began to move towards the city with our diplomat in my tank as my tank is one of the strongest tanks in the Mexican army having taken 10 tank shots and surviving without repairs from all of them. I smiled as we arrived at the gate with no incidents then I saw the Japs arrive so we both began to enter with 1 tank with me and the diplomat with the 5 Japs guarding their diplomat.

Myui pov

I was alerted of the otherworlders entering the castle but was explained that they wanted to speak diplomacy which calmed me down. Pina co lada who was the Princess of Saderean Empire demanded me to kill them but I explained that we can't fight off bandits and how she insits that we can beat people who are stronger then bandits. She stayed silent then I stared at them as they entered the room and bowed respectfully which was odd to me. They then spoke in our language about their demands.

Japanese demands

- Leaves war from side of Saderean Empire

- Military access given to Japan

- any citizens of Japan are transfered back to Japan

- POW from Japanese are given to Italica

Spanish demands

- Leaves war from side of Saderean Empire

- Military access is given to the Spanish Empire

- any citizens of the Spanish Empire and their dominions are given back to their respective countries

- POW from the Spanish Empire are given to Italica

Myui pov

I accepted these demands under the condition that they protect us which they said they could grant which made me smile knowing my country is safe from the bandits seeking to enslave my people. I was then alerted that the bandits had attempted an attack but the army that the Spanish brought had fought them off. This just helped me know that agreeing to the deal was the right idea. I smiled as they left and they told me that 5 battalions will be reinforcing my city soon. This helped me know that having them as allies was a good idea.

Japan pov

With their supply lines on our side we began operation unite!