Battle for Alnus hill

Peru pov

My forces entered the gate first and were angry to see that there were no enemies on the hill so I had my men set up fortifications while the rest of the armies arrived. (BTW 60 million manpower is being sent to destroy the Saderean Empire with their enemy with modern day weapons? Either way it's over for the Saderean Empire.) My recon planes then reported that 7 million troops were heading to attack us?! I quickly had my men in the defenses while other armed the artillery or tanks. I then smiled as we saw them move towards us in the night? Meh I smiled as Argentina looked at me.

Argentina pov

My forces were ready to ambush these shits so I say go causing them to appear from the trees and being flanking them while Peru and their armies provided them with cover fire. I hope Chile is doing his part.

Chile pov

My forces were moving towards their camps where I quickly had my entire army take the camps within 5 hours and encircle them so I had my men loot them and bring some of them to interogate while others 'went missing'.

Saderean captain pov

I tried to call for backup but none came for us and at this point only 1 million of us are left so we decided to fight on but after 6 more hours one million went to 1 thousand so at that point morale was gone and we gave up.

Battle for Alnus hill

Winner Spanish Empire

Loser Saderean Empire

losses

Spanish Empire: 0

Saderean Empire: 7.1 million (dead or captured)