Battle for Gonglik

( I am using a random place generator to find how to set up battles for the story after this chapter.)

2nd Spanish infantry battalion commander pov

My forces arrived at Gonglik with the goal of taking it as rumor has it there is group of slaves known as the freedom who fought the Saderean freeing slaves but they got caught and were brought to Gonglik for a trial so we came to save them to help us find more of our citizens faster and to gain more intelligence on the Saderean Empire in hopes of finding more valuable cities much easier. We began to sneak through when we quietly entered the courth room and saw them being judged by the judge so we decided now is a time to save them. We then fired at the judge and their guards and quickly grabbed them and began to escape we then found ourselves fighting around 200k Sadereans we began to fire at them while I called for backup of any kind with a helicopter going to the homemade helipad hidden in the woods. I smiled as air support was on the way with our ground forces focused on operation drop. I smiled as we saw the fighters arrive... TIME FOR A SHOW!

4th Mexican fighters commander pov

We were told to provide air support for the 2nd Spanish infantry battalion so when we arrived to see them hiding from the many Sadereans firing arrows at them. (200k more have arrived at this point.) We began to bomb them with the infantry battalion began to fire on the Sadereans too while we showed them the strength of the Mexican Empire. I smiled as some of their army began to ran away with the battalion quickly evacuating to the helipad while we returned back to base to refuel and reload for when the air force is ever needed again.