Battle of Glen

4th Paragyian infantry battalion commander pov

We were approaching a village called Glen and we went to take it over and saw a huge army garrisoned there meaning something important was there so I called for backup.

1st Spanish fighters pov

We began to prepare to show them what real air superiority feels like as we smiled as we began to hit them while the battalions moved to find out what they are guarding. 

20th Brazilian infantry battalion commander pov

We began to move to the source of this while shooting some the the Saderean soldiers and avoiding other ones just in case. I smiled as we saw the source it was....10 slaves?! Someone then looked at the list of people we needed to save and confirmed that those 10 were Argentinian citizens. We quickly began to fire at the enemy while some grabbed our people and we began to evacuate while I alerted HQ about the situation.

5th Benelux infantry battalion commander pov

I was nearby Glen when I was called for backup and I quickly had my men begin to move there. I began to provide fire on the Saderean soldiers while the Brazilians left with the citizens with the Paragyians running past us with both battalions not from Brazil giving the Brazilians more time while we slowly retreated.

1st Spanish fighters pov

We were told to fall back so we quickly did as we were told... THE SPANISH AIRFORCE IS SUPERIOR!

4th Paragyian infantry battalion commander pov

We began to retreat faster until we began to run away as we may not have taken Glen but we did rescue some of our people so I call that a win!