31| meet the family (R)

A S T R I D

For the first time since I've known Gio, I wasn't able to understand what he was thinking. I tried to read his eyes but he refused to look at me. The way his eyes widened in the middle of his sentence means he was going to say something he didn't mean to say. When I stepped closer to him he moved away and marched upstairs to his room.

In regards to the relationship we have, I guided the guys to place my things in the guestroom. When I was preparing to get some sleep, he knocked on the door and I let him in. He stood by the entrance and leaned against the frame.

"I care more than you think, darling." We gazed into each other's eyes for five seconds until he avoided looking at me again and left.

It was the same this morning and throughout the whole day. Whenever I wasn't looking, I could feel him staring at me and watching my every move but as soon as I looked in his direction, he averted his gaze and continued his work. His behavior was irritating me a great deal, so I decided to do something about it.

I stormed into his office and closed the door behind me. Like I expected, his eyes found me standing at the door but he lowered his gaze back to his computer. One foot in front of the other, I stroll over to him, palms my hand on his desk and lean over, distracting him from his work.

"What is going on here? Why can't you look at me anymore?" I ask, watching as his eyes rapidly scan over the screen in an attempt to avoid my eyes.

I move around his desk and put myself between him and his work. If he had something to get off his chest, I'd rather he be a man about it and say it.

"Say it. You're done with me, say it." That got his attention because his head snapped up to look at me. I almost smile in satisfaction.

"No, Astrid. I could never be done with you," he confessed softly while his eyes were trained on my lips.

It occurred to me that during our entire sexual relationship, we've never kissed before. I took it as a sign of him trying to emotionally detach himself from women in order to not lead them on. I understood and accepted it because it was a good method and it was working until recently when I realized that whenever he looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes, I would get these flutters in my stomach and my heart would race. I didn't know whether to like it or hate it. But dammit, I was going to pretend that the feeling wasn't there until it eventually disappeared.

"Then why are you avoiding me? Is it personal?"

Again, he looks away, casts his eyes on the door and shakes his head, "I don't know."

I hum in response and sit on his lap, my skirt riding up my legs and wrap my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair, all while peering into his eyes. I rock myself against him to get him in the mood.

"Astrid." His voice strain and his hand on my hips to stop me but I wasn't going to give up.

"Just forget about whatever's bothering you. Use me." I told him. He stares up into my eyes before he grunts and his hands find themselves under my skirt and ripping my panties off. He unzipped his pants and relieved his straining cock, pointing it at my entrance. He grabbed my waist and impaled me on his hard length. I cried out and arch into him.

He pulled my shirt down, exposing my breast still trapped in the bra. He peppered them with kisses, sucking on them every now and then, making sure to leave a few bruises. My head fell back in ecstasy. It was all too much.

I circle my hips and instead of spelling coconut, I spelled my name. He groaned and thrust up into me making me let out a loud moan. He held onto my ass and moved me up and down on me, his eyes filled with lust.