20| say my name (R)

G I O V A N N I

I stretched my arms horizontally, yawning and rolling the neck from side to side to loosen kinks. While I massaged my temples, the door to my office opened and I glanced up to see Astrid waltzing into his office. Pushing her hair to the back, she sat in the chair in front of my desk, overlapping her legs. She knew what she was doing; pulling my attention to her long, smooth legs.

I watched her like a predator to its prey. The way she sauntered in my office, swaying her hips. She was going to be his little seductress.

"You talked to Blaire." She formulated it like a sentence more than a question. Thinking back to the conversation, I ran my hand through my hair.

"Yes and I am obligated to support her decision to marry the bloke no matter how stupid it is," I seethed, lips tightly pressed. I couldn't imagine sitting through the wedding with a happy face, proud to see my cousin marry who I thought was a good man.

"He asked me to help him plan her birthday party," she told him. I looked at her with disbelieving eyes, not believing my ears.

"He asked me the same thing as well. I was planning on pretending as if everything was normal for Blaire's sake but I can't see myself doing that. I'm going to make his life miserable," I decided, conjuring the many ways I can make him regret hurting my cousin.

I took a deep breath, slow in and slow out. Noah was the only man Blaire has ever dated that I was confident was the right man for her. She dated a bunch of jerks and toxic men in her past and I was happy when she finally found Noah. Now, she was subjecting herself to a lifetime of misery. I'll have to print divorce papers in case one day, she comes crying that she's had enough.

"The whole thing is a disaster but there's nothing we can do about it," she concluded, letting out a heavy sigh.

"I would much rather talk about the many ways I could fuck you on this desk. The many ways I could have you screaming my name with just my words." I came from around my desk, removed my jacket, rolled up my sleeves and stood behind her.

I trailed my finger lightly against her skin from her knuckles to her elbow. At the contact, she freezes for a moment before melting ever so slightly, "Your panties forgotten at one corner of the room and your legs on my shoulder while I licked my way up to your delicious clit made just for me to devour. My tongue exploring every inch of you, not leaving a place untouched. Your toes curled tight in pleasure while moaning incoherently."

Though I was leaving feather light touches against her skin, I wanted her to feel me everywhere. While I circled her like a hungry vulture, she was biting her lip hard enough to draw blood.

"I would continue eating and I wouldn't stop until I was full and you couldn't take anymore," I whispered lowly in her ear. My eyes caught the motion of her legs clenching tightly together.

"Enough foreplay. Fuck me. Right now," she spun around, pulling me by his belt, staring at the prominent bulging of my cock aching to be buried inside her.

I lean forward, nose touching, looking into dilated pupils, "Sweetheart, if you think that was foreplay, then you're mistaken."

I lifted her out of the chair and placed her on the desk, clearing some of the things out of the way to give my space to do with her as I pleased. I spun her around, pushing her down flat on the desk, hiking the skirt up to her waist to expose her plump ass and removing the panties. I used my leg to spread her legs a little wider.

"Just to be clear, this is a one time thing," she voiced, panting like a dog in heat. He slapped her hard on the ass, making her let out a tiny squeal