10| over-work (M)

G I O V A N N I 

I couldn't believe it. She tasted even better than I thought. Now I feel starved from one taste. I wanted more. I needed more. I needed to be inside her. My pants suddenly got tight by just the thought of her spread wide open for me on my desk. Her screaming my name while I pounded relentlessly in her. If she could be just as tight around my fingers, imagine how it would be around me.

Startling me from my erotic thoughts, my phone rang. Picking it up, I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Giovanni Pierce speaking."

"Boy, do I look like your employee? Why so formal?" Sounded my grandfather's voice on the other side of the phone.

"Is there something you want, Pops?"

"Yes, meet me at the café near the company in fifteen minutes," he ordered.

"Okay, I'll be there soon," I affirmed and hung up. If it's one thing I know about my grandfather is that he does not like to wait on people. It's a thing with the Pierce men in my family.

My grandfather was the founder of Pierce Corporate Limited. He spent years building it from the ground up. He was the one who taught me that failure brings success. It's all a part of the progress.

I haven't heard from him in a few months because he was traveling the world with my grandma. Their love was so pure and beautiful, I envied it. I always dreamt of having one like theirs but women are all the same. Liars, cheaters and gold-diggers.

"How is the company going?" he asks, putting his phone away as soon as I sit in the chair across from him.

I shrugged, glancing at the cars driving by outside. "Better than it's ever been in years."

"I saw the tabloids. Found a new lady?" he asks. Of course he would ask that. He always wanted me to find a good one, especially since her.

I smiled, shaking my head. "No, she's my new PA. We were having lunch while I tried to ensure she was good for the job."

He looked at me unconvinced. "You don't usually take your employees to lunch. You interview them and assign them work. What's so different about her?"

"Nothing. I felt I needed to change how I do things. I need to know I can trust someone who I see as my advisor." I tried to keep it as vague as possible because I didn't want him to find out that we were actually beginning to be physically intimate with each other.

The man is old but he is neither stupid nor blind.

"Why did you call, grandpa?" I sit back in the chair, fiddling with the sleeves of my jacket.

"Just checking up on you before I take your grandmother to Brazil," he smiled as if thinking about her.

They've been together since high school then broke up after four years. When they saw each other again eight years later, my grandfather wasted no time to pursue her again. My grandmother made him work for it though.

"How is she?" I ask. The energy these two have, you'd think they were teenagers.

"Great. She's taking her pictures and enjoying herself. She's happy."

That was good to hear. Cecilia Pierce, my grandmother, is a famous landscape photographer. She takes pictures and sells them to the highest bidder to either put up in a gallery or their living room.

"Anyway, my flight is in two hours. It was a good talk, boy," he sips the last of his coffee.

"Yes, it was. Tell Nana I love her," I told him and he left me to take care of the bill.

Driving back to the office, my mind went to Astrid wondering what she's doing and if she has eaten. She has a habit of letting her work take over her lunch time. I thought about telling her to slow down but I didn't want it to seem like I favouritized her among my employees.

Exhausted and ready to engulf in my bed, I decided to call it a day and go home. It was one of the few days that I didn't pull a few more hours to finish up work. Making my way to the elevator, I see the door closing with Astrid inside with a box in her hand. I called for her to hold the door which she did and I went in and stood behind her.

"You know you can leave the work for tomorrow. You don't have to take it home with you," I began. One would think she's as much of a workaholic as me.

"I know but there'll be more on my desk in the morning. I'm trying to take off some of the workload," she remarked. I hummed in response and muttered to myself about how much more initiative she makes than some of the employees that have worked here for years.

Neither of us said anything, until I decided that I wanted to challenge her will power. I moved her hair gingerly from my shoulders exposing the back of her neck and placed a kiss there. I smirk hearing her breath hitch. I reached my hand in front of her and pressed the emergency button to stop the elevator.

I commenced placing soft kisses along her neck and kept an eye on the box in her hand. I chuckled to myself seeing her hands struggling to hold the box firmly. Instead of fighting me, she tilted her head to the side, allowing me to continue. My hand snaked under her skirt to her panties. She let out this inaudible gasp at the contact.

"Such a naughty girl. Wet for your boss," I whispered against her skin and nibbled on her ear.

I start to rub against her slowly over the cloth. I knew she wanted me to move the barrier because she started to squirm in my hand but this was level two of our little game. I want to see how long she holds the box for until she turns to mush. She began to pant heavily and her moans got louder as I picked up the speed.

"Mr. Pierce," she moaned my name. I knew she was close to the edge because when I snuck a peek over her shoulder, I saw the box shaking uncontrollably in her hand. Her head fell back to my chest and I took this chance to place a soft kiss in her hair.

"I know," I whispered and rubbed harder and faster. I press myself against her back and so she can feel how hard she made me. She lets out a loud man at the same time I came in my pants.

I felt her release seeping through my fingers and I took out my handkerchief with my other hand to wipe the cum dripping on the inside of her thighs. I mentally applaud her for being able to hold the box for this long. I licked the juices of each of my fingers, absorbing how delicious she tasted. I was becoming addicted. I pressed the button to start back the elevator.

"Good girl. I'm taking you home," I reminded her with a smug smile as I watched her trying to catch her breath. I take the box from my hands letting her know she won. I was going to enjoy our time together with her as my Personal Assistant.

21/09/21

Au revoir....

Vote | Comment | Share