|28|

This chapter is so incredibly rushed. I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. But I'm really struggling with trying to finish this story. I didn't touch it for so long because I was preoccupied with my own stories that I just didn't really care for it. It's going to end pretty damn soon, probably this chapter.

So I apologize... But I really can't deal with this story anymore, and I don't want to just up and leave it without finishing it first. I'm so glad some of you actually liked the story, I'm genuinely happy.

I'm also growing out of my fanfiction phase that I've been in for over a year. I've written a couple of good stories over that span of time, but I feel like I need to stray away from the topic. Mafia's Boyfriend is my overall favorite, like, I can't even believe that it hit number 1 in SemiShira for a good while, there.

Again, I'm so sorry. Unfollow me if you want. But I'm not ENTIRELY sure if I AM going to stray away from fanfiction, but I might just start writing my own stories with my own original characters. That's what I've been doing for over a week. I've also been reading a lot lately, and it's kept me preoccupied. Probably spent a good 24 hours reading in total.

But anyway... Enough with the rant. Enjoy this long chapter. It will be the last unless I do an epilogue.

A i m i

Standing in front of the house with a black Dodge Durango behind me and Kita and Rayden beside me, I face the palms of my hands toward the night sky. A black mist seeps down from my palms and to the ground, slowly picking up the pace.

The mist slides in from under the door, my eyes turning white as my body is teleported inside.

Tilting my head back, I take in a deep breath and sigh, the two males appearing beside me. "Wait till I have everyone passed out to get Atsumu. He'll be the only one awake. If he screams, it won't wake anyone up. So go." I demand.

Kita and Rayden head forward, maneuvering their way around the mist knowing very well that they themselves will pass out if they inhale it.

After I have everyone passed out, I flinch slightly upon hearing someone scream. Rayden then walks back into the living room with a struggling faux blonde. Kita following close behind.

"I fucking told you we were coming tonight, didn't I? Shut your fucking mouth before I sew it shut!" Rayden spits out coldly, Atsumu hesitantly quieting down. My hair falls off my shoulders as I place my index and middle finger on his forehead, causing him to pass out immediately.

"Get him in the car, and quietly. Once my mist leaves, everyone will wake up." I say, my palms still facing upward as we exit the house.

Once I'm in the car and the door is shut it cuts off the mist, lights in the house turning on. Kita quietly drives off, making sure that we don't make a lot of noise while exiting the gravel driveway.

"Seems like Sakusa proposed," Rayden says, lifting up Atsumu's right hand to reveal a diamond engagement ring. I roll my eyes and scoff, crossing my arms.

"Why haven't you proposed to me Shinsuke?" I ask coldly, my brows knitted together in annoyance. He reaches his hand to the side and gives me a reassuring squeeze. "Hmph."

"Don't pout, babe. You know I love you~"

"Do I know that? Yes, yes I do." I might know that... But he still has a thing for the blonde. That's why he wants the innocent baby dead. Why am I even helping them..?

🎉 Hai finito di leggere 𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 [𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮; 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐔] 🎉