|2|

"Here we are..." I mutter, my friends on either side of me. Stepping forward, they follow me to the office. Eyes are on us the entire time.

     Osamu and I decided to have our horns and wings out to show that we're not the type to be messed with. Bokuto also decided to have his devil horns and tail out so people stay away from his beloved Akaashi.

     Mila is just chillin' with Suna behind us with a skip in her step. Nothing gets to that girl, absolutely nothing.

     Making it to the office, a woman with short dark brown hair smiles at us. "Ah, you must be the students from that school that burned down. Inarizaki was it..?" She asks, earning a nod from us.

     "Welcome to Itachiyama! Someone will be showing you around momentarily. Don't worry about being late to class, we want you to have a full tour beforehand so you don't get lost." She says with a bright smile before gesturing for us to sit.

     "You guys can put your horns, wings, and tails away. I'm pretty sure the students know not to mess with you." Another woman states, putting files away.

     Osamu and I look at each other before putting our horns and wings away. Bokuto does the same with his horns and tail. Akaashi clings to him tightly, nervous for what's about to come.

     I'm kind of nervous for him. He's an average werewolf with no extra ability, meaning he's susceptible to bullying for being average. It upsets me knowing that people are that stupid to end up bullying someone else for what they are.

     Bullies don't really touch elves because we need them for when we practice. Elves mainly do healing, but some have an extra ability, like an earth ability, fire ability, water ability, or air ability.

     Mila has an earth ability, which is why her healing looks so beautiful.

     After a few minutes, a girl with long platinum blonde hair, black clothing, a black mask, and black piercings shows up. "Hey. I'll be giving you the tour. Follow me." She says as all 6 of us stand up and follow.

-

     "If you guys want to fit in somewhere, you can fit in with my friend group fairly easily. Although the others are pretty chaotic except a few who are chill," Avery states, stopping by the gym.

     "That'd be great, thanks," Suna says.

     "No problem. Anyways, I have your guys' schedules here." She says, looking at one of our schedules first. "Atsumu, Suna, Mila, you guys have gym for second period. Lucky for you, I'm in that class."

     "Awesome," I say with a semi-bright smile. She nods before naming off the others classes for second period. She then hands us our schedules as the bell rings as the 5-minute warning for second period.

     After saying our goodbyes, we step into the gym and look around. Avery guides Suna, Mila, and me to the teacher who looks over at us.

     "Ah, Avery, come here with fresh meat, have you?" At this, I growl, my horns sprouting from my head and my wings doing the same. Suna places his hand on my shoulder and squeezes gently.

     "Oh my... A dragon werewolf hybrid... I haven't seen such a thing in real life before." The teacher states, running a hand through his hair before sighing. "Go get changed. There should be extra clothes for you guys in the locker rooms.

     After getting changed, we meet up in the corner of the room and stand there until class officially starts.

     5 others walk over, grabbing Avery's attention. "Okay guys, these are a few of my friends. This is my boyfriend Itsuki. That's Sakusa, Kuroo, Kenma, and Iwaizumi. Guys, this is Atsumu, Suna, and Mila." She says with a smile.