|16|

Entering my home with Sakusa and Osamu in tow, I immediately head for the garage after putting my stuff down. My dad follows curiously, wondering what has me in such a mood as to not greet him.

     Kicking my car, I drop to my knees and let out a harsh sob, my hands on the front fender of the Dodge Demon. (Was that his car? I honestly forgot.) "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU!" I scream out, heavy tears falling down my face.

     "FUCK YOU!" I scream out once more, my brother, Sakusa, and my dad rushing into the garage. The raven holds me tightly in his arms, shushing me softly while rocking me back and forth.

     "It's Kita. He's thinking of Kita..." Osamu mumbles, horror evident on his face. "You must have triggered something when you called him... His full name. Kita would say his full name when he was in trouble."

     "I'm not Kita, Atsu. I'm your Omi Omi... Remember?" Sakusa says worriedly as I sob into his shoulder, hugging him back tightly. Nodding in response, I flinch, a flashback appearing in my mind when Kita would beat me senselessly. (I feel so bad making him the bad guy but like.... I NEED AN ANTAGONIST.)

     "Sakusa, you need to snap him out of it!" Osamu says in a begging tone.

     When I have moments like this, which is very rare, it's hard to snap me out of it and realize that Kita isn't here. I'm aware that he isn't here right now, but the images...

     They won't leave me alone.

     The raven kisses me on the lips then all over my face, slowly calming me down to the point I can relax my breathing. After I'm calmed down, I slump into his arms and lay my chin on his shoulder.

     "Make them stop..." I mutter, clutching onto the back of Sakusa's shirt. "They won't stop..."

     "What won't stop?" He asks, my dad and brother looking at me curiously.

     "The images... Kita.. H-He'd use a crowbar... I- I don't know if you noticed, but I have m-marks on my back." At this, Sakusa helps me up and turns me around, lifting up the back of my hoodie and shirt.

     "THE FUCK?! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THESE?!" He shouts, tears of anger welling up in his eyes.

     "You didn't tell us that he used a crowbar!" My dad and Osamu shout in unison, making me pull away and pull the back of my shirt back down.

     "Because I didn't want you to go ape shit." I deadpan, frowning while sniffling. "I- I don't want to talk about this anymore... And Sakusa. I'm not supposed to be talking to you until tomorrow night, which is the party by the way." I spit out.

     Osamu's face falls flat as if he's trying to hold in laughter.

     Snapping my attention away from a shocked raven and to a struggling Osamu, I scowl. "Don't. You. Fucking. Dare."

     "P-Pregnancy is really getting to you. H-Haha..." He mumbles, nervous laughter following. Rolling my eyes, I head inside and wince at a wave of nausea washing over me.

     Gulping, I lean against the wall and let out a quiet cry. The nausea is too much for me, it's making my vision blurry. I feel like I'm going to fall over from the overwhelming dizziness. What is happening...?

     "O-Omi!" I cry out, falling to my knees, swaying a bit. "OMI!" I cry out again. Within a second he comes running back to me.

     "G-Get the g-garbage bin!" I demand shakily, feeling my stomach contract. He rushes into the kitchen and grabs the bin before running back over and setting it in front of me. Hovering above the bin, tears stream down my face.