|11|

A t s u m u

1 week later

     "Nolan!" My mother shouts as I double over and throw up into the toilet. My dad and brother come running to the bathroom with worried looks on their faces. "I think this confirms it." She mumbles, looking into her husband's eyes.

     "Confirms what?" Osamu asks.

     "...Should we tell him?" My dad asks, looking down at my mother as she rubs my back in a circular motion and pushes my hair out of the way of my face.

     "Yes," is all she responds with, shushing me gently as I continue throwing up.

     My body trembles violently as drool drips from my bottom lip after stopping. Occasionally jerking, my mom pulls me into her and runs her fingers through my hair in a soothing manner. She looks up at the two males with a concerned look on her face.

     "Osamu, sweetie... Atsumu is pregnant. Or we believe so." She says nervously, not really ready for Osamu's reaction.

     He stiffens, blinking a few times before opening his mouth to speak. "But he's a boy." He deadpans, crossing his arms.

     "Son, male hybrids have both female reproductive organs as well as male reproductive organs. No one really knows how or why, it just happens." The man states.

     "W-Who's the..?" My brother asks, his arms slowly falling as he looks down at me. I groan from the discomfort as my mom helps me up and puts the toilet lid down before having me sit down.

     "Sakusa..." I say, feeling a little dizzy as I sway.

     "I'll kill him!" Osamu shouts, making me wince as he stomps off, only to be pulled back by our dad. "Let me go! I have a devil to kill!"

     "Quiet down!" My mother demands, kneeling down in front of me and inspecting my face while wiping away the access drool. "If only we had told you sooner... How do you want to go about this? Do you want to tell your boyfriend once it's confirmed? Or wait until you start showing if you truly are pregnant?"

     "I want to tell him when it's confirmed," I say after a minute.

     "Okay. I'll schedule a doctor's appointment. Nolan, can you help Atsumu to the living room so we can keep an eye on him while I go make the appointment?" The woman asks, standing up.

     "Yes, darling." My dad responds, helping me up.

-

     I had just done all the tests necessary for confirming the pregnancy. Now we're just waiting. Osamu hasn't bothered talking to me, probably mad that I didn't tell him jack shit about possibly being pregnant.

     Words can't even begin to describe how nervous I am. I don't want to be pregnant... But getting rid of it... Makes me feel even worse about myself.

     I guess I'm just scared of what Sakusa will think. We moved a bit fast, but honestly, I'm not complaining in the slightest.

     Listening to Hate Me by MASN from my earbuds, I sway a little with my eyes closed. After a few moments, I feel a tap on my shoulder. Opening my eyes, I put my earbuds away and listen to what the nurse has to say.

     "I know you don't want to hear this, but you are pregnant. You're a week along." She says nervously, looking down as tears well in my eyes.

     "Atsumu? Hunny? Are you okay..?" My mother asks. Before I know it, I'm crying into her shoulder.

     "I'm really sorry..." The nurse says softly, looking at me with a pained expression. Sobbing harshly, my mom and dad wrap their arms around me as Osamu stands there with a blunt expression on his face.