|23|

A t s u m u

     "Hey, you know I'm not mad at you, right?" I say softly, looking at a frowning raven as he sits on the edge of our bed.

     I just got out of the hospital a few hours ago, and Sakusa hasn't spoken a word... He's really frustrated with himself. I can tell that much. It hurts to see him so upset with himself, and I have no doubt he's procrastinating something.

     "Please.. Talk to me." I say in a begging tone, scooting over to him from behind and placing my hand on his shoulder. Leaning forward, I press a kiss on his cheek.

     He clenches his jaw and looks away toward the window, pulling away from me. I flinch back, looking at the floor nervously.

     "This is hardly fair Omi. I'm begging you to love me right now." Speaking softly, I stand up and walk after him out of the room. "Omi, please! It's not your fault!" I cry out, tears spilling from my eyes. Only then does he stop and look at me.

     "You got hurt because of me." He says, gesturing to my belly where a bandage lays underneath my shirt.

     Having enough of his attitude, I walk over to him, grab each side of his face and press my lips on his. His eyes widen as mine close in desperation, tears continuing to build up.

     After a moment, he melts into it and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer while pushing me back in the direction of our room. I whimper, desperation taking over me as he gently pushes me into the room and backs up against the door.

     Pulling away, I slide down and undo his belt while looking up at him with puppy eyes. His breathing becomes heavy as he gulps.

     "Atsu-" Sakusa tries to speak but I cut him off.

     "Let me... P-Please." I say, looking down at the floor. He sighs, leaning down and gently grabbing my face with one hand, the pad of his thumb dragging across my cheek.

     "Okay. If it's too much for you, I won't be mad." He says with a small smile. (I am not writing any more smut. I'm terrible at it. Also, I apologize if this story is getting kinda boring- and is it normal to feel self-conscious about a story?)

     "Mhm..."

-

     "Glad to see you two make up," Rei says, handing me an apple. I smile at her and take a bite out of it and swallow before speaking.

     "Took a kiss for that to happen... And a blow job." I mumble the last bit, making sure that she doesn't hear me.

     "What was that?" She asks, not looking over at me.

     "Nothingggg," I say quickly, pushing myself off the counter and walking into the living room where my family and Sakusa are. Sitting down beside the raven, he throws an arm around my shoulder and kisses my temple.

     "I'm sorry for not talking to you earlier... I was thinking hard on something." He says, repositioning himself so he can place a hand on my belly.

     Rolling my head back before I lay it on his shoulder, I hum. "It's fine. Just don't ignore me like that again." I say.

     "I'll try not to, love." He responds, kissing me again, but on the lips. Before I have a chance to deepen it, he pulls away and smirks at me. Pouting in response, I look away from him.

     I wince with a hiss, feeling cramps come on. This catches my family's attention plus Sakusa's. "Are you alright dear?" My mother asks worriedly before it dawns on her. "It's starting."