|10|

S a k u s a

     After putting my little sister to bed, I sigh and walk over to my older sister, Rei. "I can't wait till dad comes back and divorces that evil woman." I spit out through gritted teeth.

     "I know Kiyo. I can't wait either. But I just can't believe that she actually used a knife on her though..." She mumbles, crossing her arms and leaning on the wall. I shake my head in disbelief.

     "Using fists is one thing, but a knife? She's obviously sick in the head if she used that against her own daughter." I say, walking away toward the living room. "But she was drunk this time."

     "Thanks for coming so quickly... Maya really misses you when you're at school." Rei states, her voice soft and fragile. Her long straight black hair falls off her shoulders with each movement she makes.

     "Yeah, no problem. Speaking of school, I should probably get back in time for lunch. Atsumu is probably nervous knowing that I wasn't at second period." I say, grabbing my keys.

     "Who's Atsumu?" My sister asks with a smug grin and raised brow.

     "My boyfriend. I marked him when we first met, only recently I made him officially mine." At this, she smiles.

     "Treat him good, brother. Or else I will serve your head on a silver platter." She says, an insanely creepy smile on her face. I shiver in response before nodding and heading out the door.

     Walking outside, I make my way to my black Mercedes AMG GT Black Series and slide in. Turning on the car, I reverse out of the driveway to my large black modern mansion and begin my way back to the school.

     After a 20 minute drive, I make it just in time for lunch. Knowing Itsuki, he probably has my stuff with him.

     Parking my car and turning it off, I hop out and walk in the direction of the cafeteria. Upon entering, I'm immediately met with a slightly disturbing scene.

     Atsumu is sat on a seat with a few of my friends surrounding him and comforting him. A garbage bin right in front of him. Rushing over, I kneel down in front of him and make him look at me.

     "What happened?" I ask worriedly, looking up at Mila.

     "It's stress-induced vomiting. There was an unlucky accident during second period and it has him very shaken up." She says, squeezing Atsumu's shoulder lightly.

     "Anything else?" I ask curiously, stroking the faux blonde's cheek gingerly.

     Kuroo steps forward before speaking. "Suna told him to die. Osamu is having a serious conversation with him right now, possibly going to break up with him for treating his brother like shit."

     "Haha, can I kill him?" I ask coldly, no humor visible in my tone.

     "N-No..." Atsumu chokes out before vomiting into the garbage bin. He's throwing up everything he's eaten in the past day or so. Did all that cause this? Or is there more to it?

     I did notice that he seemed off this morning other than the fact he was tired and exhausted. There's more to this, and I plan on finding out one way or another because I hate seeing Atsumu so miserable.

     Osamu walks over with Suna in tow. Both of them look rather mad.

     Atsumu tugs at my sleeve upon seeing Suna approach. I stand up and stand directly in front of him with a deadly aura.