Chapter 142

"Get out of the way if you don't have anything important." Yan Long scolded.

He was originally a self-confessed character, except when he treated Yingzhao, he paid no attention to other people, and naturally he didn't know what Lianxiangxiyu was.

He Yue didn't expect that Yan Long would have such an attitude towards her, she felt so wronged, and tears rolled in her eyes.

She looked at Yingzhao pitifully, as if hoping that the other party could make a relief for her. On the other hand, Ying Zhao originally planned to abuse this woman, and naturally wanted to follow her to see how she killed her.

So he turned his head, squeezed Yanlong's palm soothingly, and said to the man, "I'll go out with her, wait for me in the room for a while, and I'll be right back."

When Yan Long heard Ying Zhao say this, he was very reluctant. However, seeing Yingzhao looking at his soft eyes, he could only reluctantly agree.

However, looking at the back of Yingzhao and the heroine leaving together, Yan Long's eyes became obscure. He didn't listen to Yingzhao's words and waited in the room for him to come back, but quietly followed the two people in front of him.

As the BOSS in the entire "Journey", Yanlong has the highest force value, and naturally has tracking skills that can be easily avoided, which can make people completely unaware of his existence.

If it wasn't for Ying Zhao's system bug, he probably wouldn't have noticed that his man was actually stalking him.

Somewhat amusingly, he shook his head slightly, but he didn't mind his lover's possessiveness. What's more, no matter what He Yue is going to say to him next, he doesn't intend to make the other party wish him well.

Instead of letting the man think wildly in the room, it is better to let his lover hear it directly, so that he can rest assured.

Yingzhao followed the heroine to a deserted corridor, and the two stopped. He Yue opened her mouth and looked at Yingzhao with an expression of hesitating to speak, with tears still flashing in her eyes. That pitiful appearance is simply an oversized white lotus of the prosperous age.

When Yingzhao saw this, she was unavoidably a little nervous, so she said to the heroine bluntly: "Xiaoyue, if you have something to say, just say it directly." The

heroine heard Yingzhao's impatient tone and flattened her mouth. , said softly to him: "Building a dream, you wouldn't treat me like this!"

"Oh? How did I treat you?" Listening to what the heroine said to herself, Yingzhao knew what the woman wanted Guessed that eighty-nine are close to ten.

Sure enough, He Yue quickly made a look of anger towards herself.

Jiao said: "Meng Zhu, I know that I formed a team with a drinker before, and you are not happy. But I didn't explain it to you before, I really have nothing to do with a drinker."

"How can you be jealous because of jealousy?" , I deliberately found a random man to be with him, you obviously like me, don't you?"

"Okay, I apologize to you, I really have nothing to do with the drinker, so don't get mad at me. Well!"

Speaking of this, He Yue showed a helpless look at Ying Zhao, as if Ying Zhao was an unreasonable person.

Yan Long, who was hiding not far away, was shocked when he heard the heroine's words. Thinking in a panic, that woman said that her elf servant likes her! is this real?

Yanlong listened, and looked at He Yue with red eyes, thinking resentfully, what is so good about this woman?

Short and ugly, the one with clear soup and little water is not good-looking, incapable and weak, and the voice is sweet and disgusting.

Where can I compare to myself, tall and handsome, with high force value, there is no opponent of my own in the whole continent. Compared with herself, what does this woman count!

Not to mention comparing himself with himself, his little servant is also in the form of heaven and man, and it is not for this vulgar fan at all.

A perfect elf like Yingying should be, how should it be...

Yan Long always felt that an answer was about to come out in his heart, but he was lost for a while. But then, he thought of what He Yue said just now that Yingzhao seemed to have just found a man because he was angry with that woman.

Which man is it, why don't you know! So when he didn't know, who did Yingying find?

Yan Long only felt that he was about to go mad, and he really wished he could rush up to find out who Ying Zhao was with when he didn't know.

On the other hand, Yingzhao heard He Yue's words, but couldn't help but burst into laughter in his heart. I thought to myself, is the heroine of this world a little too narcissistic.

I actually feel that I am with other men just to anger her, how big of a face it is.

So he smiled at the heroine and said, "I don't quite understand what you mean, so you don't think it's because of you that I'm with Long Yan?"

He Yue just wanted to speak, but noticed that when Yingzhao said that There was a familiar hem behind the building not far from them.

She knew that it was the style of Yanlong's clothes. After all, the equipment on this person looks very valuable and very recognizable.

Seeing Yingzhao's unconcerned appearance, He Yue's eyes flashed, and she felt that she didn't want to let go of Yanlong's high-quality man rather than using Yingzhao.

Therefore, the heroine immediately changed the way. With a distressed look, he turned to Yingzhao and said, "Isn't it?"

"Zhu Meng, you clearly like women, how could you suddenly be with a man! You can't do it for me to be angry? Do this. More importantly, it's unfair to Long Yan, how can you play with other people's feelings like this!"

Ying Zhao felt very funny when she heard the heroine say this. A person who used to take advantage of other people's feelings is now accusing himself of playing with them.

At this time, Yan Long was also a little shocked when he heard the words of the heroine. He didn't expect that the man who Yingzhao had just said to be with a man casually in order to anger her actually meant himself.

So, does this woman think that she and Yingying are lovers?

lovers. Thinking of these two words, Yan Long suddenly became enlightened.

It turns out that the possessiveness that has always been there is not the master to the servant. Because as a noble dragon clan, in the memory that Yan Long was set. Historically, other races feared dragons or were enslaved by dragons.

Moreover, as a dragon with no emotional experience at all, he did not think in the direction of his lover, only that he was completely reluctant to part with Yingzhao. However, after being reminded by the heroine's words just now, Yan Long was unexpectedly enlightened.

While thinking about it, Yan Long looked at his elf servant from a distance. I just think that Yingzhao's appearance is so cute, and there is no imperfection in his body.

Not only the appearance is extraordinary, the taste is fragrant, and even the sound is so pleasant. What's more, when he is there, he will feel a kind of happiness and peace of mind.

So, in fact, did he fall in love with each other unknowingly long ago?

Thinking of this, Yan Long was stunned for a moment, finally realizing what kind of feelings he had for Yingzhao.

His little servant was so loyal to him that he was still willing to stay by his side even after he ran away.

Not only did he refuse to leave himself, but he also comforted himself in return. Therefore, Yingying must also like herself. Yan Long guessed with certainty in his heart, and unconsciously revealed a smirk.

Such a sweet and warm person, he is certainly qualified to be his lover and the companion of the dragon king.

From a different angle, Yan Long looked at Ying Zhao again and thought to himself. Who else on this continent can become Yingzhao's true belonging? Besides himself, there is no one else who can be worthy of the beauty of the other party.

Thinking of this, the man's gaze towards Yingzhao's back became hot. In my heart, I was even more annoyed with the heroine, and felt that He Yue came to Yingzhao in private to say something about the relationship, and it was definitely with bad intentions.

But then he heard Yingzhao speak to He Yue: "I think you misunderstood, we are not lovers."

Yan Long clenched his fists instantly when he heard Yingzhao's denial. I thought to myself, did I think wrong. His little servant really only has the friendship of master and servant to himself.

But before Yan Long felt sad, he saw Yingzhao laugh at himself. "He Yue, you are indeed mistaken about the relationship between me and Yan Long. But I have to admit that I do fall in love with Long Yan, but he doesn't love me. I think, for him , I am not qualified to be his lover."

When Yingzhao said these words, his eyes were full of sadness, and Yan Long was stunned when he heard these words. After looking at the dim appearance of the other party's eyes, I only felt that my heart was about to be broken.

I can't wait to rush up and hug my little servant fiercely, kiss his beautiful eyes, and tell him how he could feel that he is not worthy of him.

It was because he was too stupid. Although he always wanted to be with the other party, he fixed his thoughts on the relationship between himself and the little guy as master and servant, which made his important baby sad.

Just thinking that his little servant also loved him, Yan Long felt another burst of ecstasy in his heart.

He swallowed his saliva involuntarily, so, they were simply in love with each other!

"How is that possible!" When He Yue heard Yingzhao's words, she immediately showed an unbelievable look. He opened his mouth to Yingzhao and said, "Impossible. Didn't you always say that you liked me? You have been pursuing me and showing affection to me, haven't you?"

But Yingzhao's words revealed doubts. He frowned, shook his head at her, and said, "No, I just treat you as an ordinary friend! I have very few friends, so I cherish them all. Besides, I don't remember what I said. Do you like you?"

Yingzhao looked innocent. Seeing He Yue's stunned expression, she continued: "If you have misunderstood, I'm sorry. I have only liked one person in my life, Long Yan!"

Having said that, Yingzhao 's expression became serious. He Yue heard what Yingzhao said, and recalled that the previous dream builder always blushed and looked shy when he saw him.

However, although he has done many things for himself, he has never opened his mouth to say that he likes him. Could it be that the other party is really just shy and doesn't like him?

For so long, have you been self-indulgent?

He Yue still couldn't believe it when she heard the words, she didn't want to accept that she would be so humiliated and wrong.

He couldn't help raising his voice and said to Yingzhao: "But you have accompanied me to clear the secret realm so many times before. As long as the top-quality equipment on me is good, it is almost all based on you. Here !"

"If you don't like me, why do you pay so much for me? Why do you keep helping me!"

Yingzhao heard He Yue's words, and his expression was a little speechless. He said, dumbfounded, "Shouldn't you be sincere when you treat friends? Everything I do to you is just to take care of your friends."

"You also know that I like Long Yan, so I don't like women, of course, more It's impossible to like you. Even if Long Yan doesn't love me yet, as long as I can stay by his side, I'm already satisfied."

When mentioning Yan Long, Yingzhao's face showed a hint of happiness, but Also mixed with grief. If Xiaobai is here, he will definitely praise Yingzhao's acting skills.

But at this time, hearing Yingzhao's humble words, Yanlong only felt that his heart softened into a ball. I thought to myself, when my elf returned to the room, I must tell him that I love him too.

What kind of reaction will the little guy have at that time, will he jump up and hug him and give himself a sweet kiss!

The more Yanlong thought about it, the more he looked forward to it, waiting anxiously, hoping that if Yingzhao and this woman were not nourished, it would end soon.

"No! I don't believe it! What you said is false, you lied to me!" He Yue shook her head vigorously. She has always been a woman with strong self-esteem.

Ever since she was a child, she has always hoped that she could live a better life than others. However, she was born in an ordinary family and could not provide her with a good life.

But fortunately, her appearance is pure and beautiful, and she has taken advantage of her good looks since she was a child. After growing up, there are countless suitors.

But those people, He Yue can't see it. She is looking for a man who can truly bring her a quality life. Therefore, after discovering Lu Chenhui's game account, she would get rid of Wang Qi and bring herself.

Although she wondered why Wang Qi didn't like her, the other's mother wanted to match them. At the request of his aunt, Wang Qi had to be his guide in "Journey".

For her, playing with other people's feelings has become her weapon. Therefore, Yingzhao suddenly said such words, which really stabbed He Yue.

It was only then that she heard Yingzhao say to her: "Xiaoyue, after all, I already have someone I like now. I'm sorry for misunderstanding me before. But after the season is over, don't look for me again."

Yingzhao's words completely made He Yue dumbfounded. Because since He Yue came to "Journey", he has always been taken care of by the original owner.

Even if Ying Zixi is not the most outstanding in martial arts, she is quite famous here. Being treated differently by the president of the strongest scattered people's guild made He Yue feel a sense of superiority in his heart.

Seeing this great god in the eyes of others bowing down to her, her vanity was satisfied, but she did not expect that one day she would be told by the other party that this thing that had made her vanity all the time was her own imagination.

More importantly, the heroine has always regarded the dream builder as her golden finger in "Journey". Without this person, it is obviously impossible to obtain so many high-quality equipment with one's own strength.

You know, if you want to form a team with the same person, even if it is an assistant, you need to have excellent skills and equipment. However, He Yue's operation was mediocre, in fact, it was only equipped in the weighing scene.

It was already very difficult to form a team with the male lead with her strength. Without good equipment, she will be disliked by the other party sooner or later.

Even if He Yue's equipment can still be seen now, the changes in the game are very fast. After a while, it's not enough to see myself.

Thinking that she worked so hard to be able to connect with Lu Chenhui reluctantly, Yingzhao's uncontrollable, wouldn't her efforts for so long be in vain.

He Yue was obviously unwilling to believe such a result, and even forgot because of excitement that she had noticed that Yan Long, who was not far away, was peeking.

The heroine only wanted to keep Yingzhao now, so she immediately blushed and looked like she was about to cry, and said to Yingzhao, "Zhu Meng, don't make trouble anymore. Even if I admit it, In fact, I also like you very much."

He Yue knew where her strengths were, just calmed down and remembered the past contacts, she felt that the dream builder must have a good impression of her. It's better to take the opportunity to make the other person take more care of yourself.

You must know that in the past, as long as you treated those men with this attitude, it was in no way unfavorable.

As He Yue spoke, she leaned on Yingzhao's body. Who would have guessed that she was about to touch Yingzhao when her whole body was suddenly shot and flew out, and slammed into a pillar not far away.

Yingzhao was also a little stunned when he saw this. He originally planned to avoid it, but he didn't expect to see such a dramatic scene.

Fortunately, this is only in the game, and being attacked by a boss in this non-combat area will not cause real damage, but the pain is still inevitable.

Moreover, Yan Long suddenly shot, and the force was not small. He Yue's body was suddenly knocked into the air when it hit the pillar and made a loud noise.

Fortunately, this is an open area, and there are no people around, so some troubles can be avoided.

He Yue slumped on the ground with a sullen face, her splendid outfit suddenly turned into a mess. Although the blood volume points on his body have not dropped, he still feels sore all over.

At this time, Yan Longming didn't care about He Yue's situation at all. He originally thought that the woman would enlighten him, so he waited for them to finish talking.

Unexpectedly, that abominable woman coveted her baby, and after confessing relentlessly, she even tried to touch his future partner.

Thinking of this, Yan Long didn't care about revealing his identity, so he directly knocked the woman out. Then he took Yingzhao into his arms with a possessive hand.

"Your Highness, Your Highness, why are you here!" Yingzhao stared blankly at Yan Long with a shocked look.

When Yanlong heard Yingzhao's words, his body froze suddenly, and then he smiled reluctantly at Yingzhao.

Thinking of the sadness in the tone of the person in his arms just now, he said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I never knew how you felt about me! I didn't expect you to like me."

Yan Long blushed, feeling a little embarrassed. But seeing the eyes of the person in his arms getting darker, he continued to speak immediately. "No, I'm not rejecting you! I didn't think about it before, in fact, I've already fallen in love with you!"

"Yingying, I like you! My little servant... No, princess, stay with me! "

Yingzhao listened to the man's words, and when he saw that he had a disagreement, he kicked the heroine out, and he felt very happy. On the surface, she still looked moved and bewildered.

He pinched his thigh fiercely, Yingzhao was teary-eyed in pain, nodded to Yanlong, and said with a dreamy look, "Your Highness, I'm not dreaming!"

"No, of course it's not a dream!" Yan Long hugged Ying Zhao tightly when he heard the words, kissed his forehead, and felt infinite pity for the person in his arms.

He actually made his baby sad because of his stupidity, and Yan Long felt regretful in his heart. But when he thought that the other party was no longer his servant, but his lover. In the future will also be his wife, his princess. A burst of joy rose from the bottom of my heart.

He put his chin on the top of Yingzhao's hair, and said softly to him: "Baby, don't cry. This is not a dream, I will definitely treat you well in the future!

" They hugged and kissed together, ignoring them and lying on the ground not far away, staring at their heroine with gnashing teeth.

He Yue didn't want to passively eat the dog food they sprinkled, so she could only stand up hard and limped back to her room.

Yingzhao glanced at He Yue's back, and quietly curved the corners of his lips. This time, I would like to thank the heroine for giving me a good opportunity to let my lover get enlightened.

The mood of the two people who finally communicated with each other was very good. Even if there is no intimacy when walking together, the sweet atmosphere between the two can make people feel how much they love each other.

Yanlong looked at Yingzhao affectionately, couldn't help lowering his head, and wanted to kiss the seductive lips of his beloved. Who knows, just as he was about to touch it, the door not far away opened, and Xiaobai and the male lead drinker walked out from inside.

Yingzhao tried to push the man away, but after Yanlong looked down on the person who walked out of the door, his eyes flashed. Ignoring Yingzhao's refusal, he kissed the other's lips fiercely.

Then he picked up Yingzhao and turned around, covering the seductive appearance of his lover with his back. In front of Xiaobai and the male protagonist, Tongying invited a deep and hot kiss.

After a long time, Yan Long let go of the panting elf in his arms, and raised his eyebrows provocatively at the two men opposite.

Knowing that it was her lover's possessiveness, Yingzhao's lips were red and swollen, and she smiled helplessly at the two people opposite.

Xiaobai saw the gesture between Yanlong and Yingzhao, and waved with a blushing face. Although it's a little embarrassing to watch others kiss directly like this, Xiaobai is still happy for Yingzhao.

Even though he had been informed through a message last night that his host was fine, but seeing the other person in earnest today, Xiaobai finally felt relieved.

But he didn't notice a man beside him. After seeing the two people on the opposite side kissing, he looked down at him and his eyes became dark.