Chapter 21

Ying Zhao saw the concern on Wen Renming's face and smiled. But he shook his head and said to him:

"Wenren, thank you! But this is my own revenge, and I still want to avenge it myself. Besides, the Misty Pavilion is a scourge at all, and all the secret books and exercises I can get my hands on. Almost all of them rob others. Although Nan Zheng has guarded against me these years, I have also obtained some evidence. It is too easy to die. Nan Zheng is a real hypocrite, and what he cares most about is his reputation. I must bring him into disrepute and get the punishment he deserves!"

Wen Renming nodded when he heard the words, as long as it was Ying Zhao's will, he would naturally be willing to follow it. After all, in this world right now, the only person he cares about is such a person.

The things that Ying Zhao said were also true. The Misty Pavilion has indeed done a lot of bad things behind the scenes, and the original owner actually noticed it, but he just didn't want to believe it.

As for the fact that the original owner's parents were killed by Nan Zheng, Yingzhao saw such a hidden plot through the God's perspective given by the system.

Now that Xiao Lie is dead, now, it should be time to clean up Nan Zheng. After leaving the cave, they soon met the disciples of the Misty Pavilion.

Those people only woke up two or three days after being attacked by the sound waves of the water beasts, and soon after waking up, someone found Xiao Lie's body.

Everyone was terrified in their hearts, seeing the corpses of the water beasts all over the ground, but not seeing Wen Renming and Yingzhao, they all thought that they had perished with the water beasts.

It's just that they all remembered the entrustment of the pavilion master Nan Zheng before leaving, so they did not leave the secret realm without authorization, but took turns to sneak into the lake, trying to find the "Qingyuan Secret".

Yingzhao raised his eyebrows, thinking that these Misty Pavilion's disciples are the rules for their own people, and they didn't even look at Xiao Lie's body in detail.

Otherwise, he would not have found the black jade slip on Xiao Lie's body. However, none of these people have seen the appearance of "Qingyuan Jue", and it is very possible that they did not recognize it.

What's more, the real inside of this "Qing Yuan Jue" has long been absorbed by Wen Renming, and there is only an empty shell left, so naturally it can't generate much spiritual power.

Yingzhao explained to the people in the Misty Pavilion that he and Wen Renming were injured and separated in the fight with the water beast. After he was lucky enough to kill the water beast, he found Wen Renming with his wounds and adjusted his breath for a few days, so he just came back.

As for Xiao Lie who was already dead, Yingzhao said that Xiao Lie was killed by a water beast, and he looked sad.

In the impression of everyone in the Misty Pavilion, Ying Yunping had always admired Xiao Lie, so Yingzhao's expression of sadness made it difficult for them to ask more questions.

After that, Yingzhao pretended to investigate Xiao Lie's body. Pretending to pick up the black jade slip on Xiao Lie's waist, he said doubtfully,

"I have never seen this jade slip, nor have I heard of such a thing in the Misty Pavilion."

Wen Renming immediately cooperated after hearing the words:

" Yun Ping, this is "Qingyuan Jue"! I have always sensed that "Qingyuan Jue" seems to be by my side, but I didn't expect it to be taken by Daoyou Xiao. No wonder the water beasts keep