Chapter 37

Meng Jiaqi saw Lin Yiting's eyes widened in shock and said, "You, you are Lin Yiting! Why did you arrest me here?"

Lin Yiting swept across Meng Jiaqi coldly, as if looking at an ant. He said to Meng Jiaqi coldly,

"Do you want me to remind you of what you did yourself? I thought the photos on the bulletin board were enough to wake you up, but I didn't expect you to be so unrepentant. Meng Jiaqi looked at each other in

disbelief when she heard Lin Yiting's words. "What, you actually made those photos of me and Liu Fu before? Why?"

Lin Yiting sneered when he heard Meng Jiaqi's question: "How dare you ask why, you not only spread rumors about my baby, but this time you even Dare to drug him! Do you think I'll let you go so easily?"

Lin Yiting gave Lin Bo a wink at the side. Lin Bo nodded and turned to open the door behind him. After that, several gangsters who were bought by Meng Jiaqi and wanted to infringe Yingzhao were brought into this room.

It's just that those gangsters had large and small wounds on their faces and bodies, obviously they had been taught a lesson. Now, although their hands and feet are bound, they are obviously in a very wrong state, and they are all blushing and twisting uneasy.

Meng Jiaqi looked at Lin Yiting in horror, and shook his head hurriedly at him: "How could it be! How could Yingzhou be your baby? Isn't he with Lin Ze?" Lin

Yiting frowned upon hearing Meng Jiaqi's words, so For many years, he naturally knew that the relationship between Yingzhao and Lin Ze was just an ordinary friendship, and there was no ambiguity at all. He didn't know why Meng Jiaqi thought so.

Although he and Xiaozhou have just established their relationship, it does not affect the jealous Lin Yiting swears his sovereignty anytime and anywhere. He sneered at Meng Jiaqi and said,

"You can't even tell who the man behind him is, and you still want to drug my baby! Since this is the drug you chose by yourself, then you can taste it yourself. It works."

After saying that, Lin Yiting asked someone to untie the rope on Meng Jiaqi's body and put a few pills in his mouth. He threw him and the group of thugs who let go of their hands and feet together, and left the room.

Meng Jiaqi struggled to get up and rushed to the door of the room, banging on the door, but the whole room was locked, and he couldn't get out at all.

After the people behind them lost their restraints, they all stood up and looked at Meng Jiaqi with red eyes. Meng Jiaqi is now the meat on the cutting board. Seeing the group of people approaching a little bit, he restrained him and pushed him to the ground, screaming in despair.

He doesn't know why things have developed to this point. It seems that from the day he started against Yingzhou, all the bad luck followed one after another. Could it be that Yingzhou was born to overcome his own failures!

Hearing a scream from the room, Lin Yiting's eyes became more and more cold. He turned his head and said to Lin Bo, who was beside him:

"Just lock them together for three days, and then post all the footage captured by the monitor on the Internet."

After that, he drove the wheelchair away from here.

In fact, Yingzhao knew everything Lin Yiting did. After Xiaobai woke up in Yingzhao, he found an opportunity to report to him that Lin Yiting had arrested both the person who wanted to harm him that day and Meng Jiaqi.