Chapter 90

It's a pity that Su Ying, who was on the side, didn't realize it, and was immersed in the dream of marrying into a wealthy family.

The purpose of Yingzhao's trip was to add more obstacles to the male and female protagonists, so after the purpose was achieved, he did not want to stay at this dinner for too long. After a while, they found an excuse to leave here with Shi Yanchen.

With the current relationship between Ying Chenghao and Su Ying, it is obvious that Ying Chenghao has not developed any real feelings for Su Ying. Being with Su Ying is just to avoid Ying's move and crush his own brother.

Although Su Ying's current status could not hold back Ying Chenghao, Yingzhao knew that Su Ying was ambitious. As long as you give a little hint to the other party, even if Ying Chenghao wants to abandon Su Ying later, she will not be able to get rid of it as easily as other women with the heroine's ability.

It's just that Yingzhao now thinks it's better not to put his mind on others. He secretly glanced at the man who had left the banquet hall since he got into the car and kept letting off air-conditioning. Yingzhao swallowed.

Although Ying Chenghao did not reveal his identity, it was not difficult for Shi Yanchen to guess who he was.

It was rare to see the man's cold face, Yingzhao shrank his neck, and began to plan his own sad loss, how to explain it back.

Sure enough, until he got home, Shi Yanchen remained silent all the way, and the expressionless expression on his face made Yingzhao feel a little nervous for no reason.

Although he was certain that his lover would never blame him, he still felt a little uneasy when he saw the other party's silence.

The charity dinner is just a social occasion. Naturally, although there is a lot of food there, they are not filling.

Yingzhao originally thought about whether to cook some sumptuous food after returning home to please his lover. Unexpectedly, as soon as I got home, the man was carried to the table and sat down. And Shi Yanchen was sitting beside him, looking at him with a serious face.

Upon seeing this, Yingzhao quickly put a pair of claws in front of him and adjusted his posture. Looking at Shi Yanchen with a very well-behaved look, quietly waiting for his lover's fate.

Shi Yanchen saw Yingzhao's cautious and slightly pleasing appearance, and a smile flashed in his eyes. But he still deliberately kept his face straight and said to him: "Ying Chenghao actually called your cousin. Huh?"

The low hoarse voice sounded in his ears, Yingzhao felt that the man's hoarse voice was extraordinarily sexy, and it shook his ears. Crispy and numb, there is an urge to rub twice. Blinking his eyes at his lover, Yingzhao nodded innocently.

But then Shi Yanchen came over, the whole person buckled Ying Zhao on the stool, and a dangerous light flashed in his eyes. Pulling the corner of his mouth, he continued to Yingzhao: "I didn't expect Hanhan to be the owner of the famous Ying family, the chairman of the dignified Yingshi Group, the so-called invisible richest man who has been talked about by everyone. Really, It 's surprising!" To

be honest, Shi Yanchen was shocked when he heard Ying Chenghao's name for Yingzhao when he brought food to Yingzhao at the dinner party.

Although Yingzhao has never concealed his surname from him, he has never linked Yingzhao with the Ying family. What's more, the other party turned out to be the head of the Ying family.

Although Shi Yanchen can only be regarded as an upstart in the shopping mall, his momentum has been very strong in recent years, and his control of news has always been extremely accurate.