Chapter 136

Yan Long, who was still hesitant at first, completely dispelled the idea of ​​awakening the Dragon Clan after Ying Zhao said these words. Decided to first enjoy being alone with his little servant. No! I decided to first take a good look at the changes in this continent.

Thinking of this, Yan Long bent the corners of his mouth. With a casual snap of his fingers, the treasures piled up in the hall disappeared in an instant.

A quaint silver dragon pattern ring appeared in Yanlong's hand. He held the ring in front of Yingzhao and said to him: "For you, it's a space ring. It contains the sacred ring that I promised you before. All the treasures in the hall. For the sake of your good performance, I also put some other equipment."

Ying Zhao heard the words without being polite, took the ring with a smile, and put it on his hand. Then I called up the control panel, and sure enough, I saw the existence of this ring in my backpack.

I thought it was just an ordinary storage ring, but I didn't expect it to have a defensive function, and its comprehensive attributes could be considered a superb artifact.

And there are not only countless gold coins and gem materials in this ring, but Yanlong also put several top-quality armors and magic tools in it.

They also tried their best to choose the ones that can be used by the assassin profession, which made Yingzhao sigh again about his lover's caring.

After checking the items in the ring, Yingzhao raised his head. However, he found that Yan Long was staring straight at him, as if he was waiting for something.

Yingzhao didn't understand what the other party wanted to do, and innocently blinked at Yan Long. Seeing Yan Long pouting, a depressed look appeared on his face.

Yan Long thought unhappily, when the contract was signed before, this elf was so happy that he even kissed himself to express his gratitude.

Why did he not kiss himself after he gave him so many treasures. Is he not grateful to himself? Or is it that this elf doesn't really like treasures?

Yanlong gritted his teeth and felt unhappy in his heart, but he didn't want to take the initiative to ask Yingzhao for his own thanks, so he seemed to be looking forward to being kissed by the other party.

After waiting for a long time, seeing that Yingzhao did not respond, Yanlong simply walked towards the door angrily.

When Yingzhao saw Yanlong's appearance, he frowned. If it is said that at the beginning, he did not find the intention of his lover, but there are so many worlds together. What Yanlong wants, what Yingzhao still doesn't understand.

It's just that it's so much fun to tease naive and arrogant men! Yingzhao showed a big smile in the invisible place behind Yanlong, and then quickly followed in the footsteps of the other party.

However, when Yan Long walked to the entrance of the temple, Yingzhao saw that he had opened the teleportation array in the direction of Seth City.

The town of Seth is located in the center of the five continents. It is a veritable central city and does not belong to any one race. It can be said that it is a hub for trade and communication, and it is also the most prosperous city in the entire "Journey".

Yanlong wanted to enter this town, and it was not surprising that Tongguou knew about the entire continent.

However, seeing that the other party was not hiding anything, Yingzhao quickly grabbed his arm, glanced up and down at Yanlong, and said to him, "Your Highness, are you planning to enter the central town like this?"

Yanlong heard the words He nodded, not quite understanding what Yingzhao meant. He looked down at the clothes on his body and felt that there was nothing inappropriate.

Unexpectedly, he heard Yingzhao say helplessly to him: "But Your Highness, your status is special. If others see you wake up, it may cause panic, and it is not conducive to your better exploration of this continent."

"Why don't you change your outfit and let's go, maybe something more interesting will happen!"

Yingzhao was instructing Yanlong in an orderly manner, and the other party felt quite reasonable when he heard his words. He nodded, stretched out his hand and snapped his fingers, changing into a human warrior costume.

The appearance of the dragon race after transformation is similar to that of the human race. Although the ears are slightly sharp, they are not as conspicuous as those of the elves, not to mention that Yanlong's ears are covered by a lot of hair.