Chapter 55

Lei Ting rounded her eyes and stared at the two people on the opposite side, then quickly walked to Yingzhao's side. Holding his hand, he continued to apologize to Yingzhao:

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Hanyu! Please don't hold my brother accountable, he is still young! He must have been confused for a while!"

Yingzhao looked at Lei Ting's Just like that, you know that the other party is thinking crooked. But because of this, he deliberately made a somewhat embarrassed and distressed look, and said:

"Ah, actually, I didn't expect that Xiao Che would be able to... But forget it, we are together now anyway. I think Lei Che is actually a good boy, and we will be very good in the future too!"

Lei Ting heard Yingzhao say this, and was more sure of what she was thinking. I felt that it must be that Reicher had forced Yingzhao before, so Yingzhao had to compromise.

When I think of Yingzhao, I am willing to forgive Reacher like this, and I am still with Reacher. In the past, I saw the interaction between the two people and it was Yingzhao who took care of Reacher.

I just feel that there is no more kind and gentle person in this world than Yingzhao, and my apology for Yingzhao is deeper in my heart. Thinking of this, Lei Ting stretched out her hand, smacked Lei Che's head hard, and yelled at him:

"You must treat Han Yu well in the future, did you hear me!"

Lei Ting didn't understand what happened, but he didn't Prevent him from understanding what his sister said. Anyway, my sister accepted the relationship between him and Yingzhao.

So he hurriedly nodded to Lei Ting, and now Lei Ting was relieved. Quite embarrassed, he finished the meal quickly, and then left in a hurry.

On the way home, Lei Ting was thinking in her heart that she must remind Lei Che well in the future, not to fail Yingzhao. And it takes more to buy some things to send over, treat Yingzhao well and compensate him.

So, Lei Ting accepted the relationship between Yingzhao and Lei Che without any difficulty. And every time Lei Ting came, she would buy a lot of supplies for Yingzhao.

She also bought some daily necessities for couples for Yingzhao and Leiche, as if she had regarded Yingzhao as her sister-in-law. Yingzhao still has a good impression of this warm-hearted sister.

After all, his lover is already pitiful enough, and Yingzhao still feels very happy to have a family member who really cares about him.

And Recher, while working with Yingzhao, has been working hard to make money. After all, he felt that his school doctor was such a beautiful teacher, and he was often worried, afraid that the money he gave Yingzhao would not be enough to stay with him for too long.

He thinks that Yingzhao is worth all the wealth in the world in exchange for the opportunity to be with him, so he must make more and more money, so that he can always be with the person he likes.

And recently, Recher got two funds on the Internet because he found loopholes in two large websites. He invested in an emerging industry that he was just optimistic about, and made a lot of money.

Next, there are several other online platforms that want to cooperate with him. Among them, there is a top website dedicated to face recognition, which has attracted Recher's interest.

He received an invitation text message from the other party on his mobile phone, saying that he hoped to have the opportunity to meet in the company and discuss the matter in detail. Reacher really felt that some work-related matters needed to be negotiated, so he agreed to the other party's invitation.