Chapter 57

However, Yingzhao nodded to Lan Lili, and seemed to be satisfied with the clothes she found.

Then he turned to the president of the cosplay club and said, "I can wear your club's clothes to take pictures, and I can also participate in your club activities this time, but I also have a small request."

Then he leaned into the president's ear . He whispered a few words. When the president heard Yingzhao's words, he could not help but glance over the red cheongsam, and seemed a little surprised at Yingzhao's request.

However, he quickly nodded and agreed, and hurriedly said to Yingzhao: "Ying school doctor, these are all trivial matters. After the event is over, I will send the dress to your residence as soon as possible."

Yingzhao nodded with satisfaction. , and then called Reacher into the locker room with him. After all, although this dress looks normal, it is actually a bit more complicated than ordinary clothes, and it will be more troublesome to wear alone.

Therefore, he called Reacher into the locker room and no one felt that there was anything inappropriate. However, when Yingzhao entered the fitting room, he stopped Reacher from the curtain.

After putting on the white clothes, Yingzhao realized that it was somewhat like a dress. The waist is very tight, but it can easily make people see the figure, and it also sets off Yingzhao to be taller and straighter.

He opened the curtain and walked out, put on the prop glasses given by the club, raised his

eyebrows at Reicher , and said, "How?" It looks like he can't help but take a breath. Who knew that in the next second, Yingzhao suddenly stepped forward, put his arms around his neck, pinched his chin, and kissed his lips actively.

The two of them kissed hard for a while, and Rachel only felt that her whole body was about to burn. He hugged Yingzhao tightly and fit him together.

He tightened the strength of his arms, wishing to lock this person by his side forever. Yingzhao naturally keenly felt some changes in his man, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

Biting the tip of Lei Che's tongue lightly, he released the other party, then smiled and stroked his lover's cheek, and said softly to him, "Do you like it?"

Lei Che nodded vigorously, looking at Yingzhao's charming Appearance swallowed. Yingzhao licked his lips. He stretched out his white-gloved fingers and stroked Rachel's earlobe lightly. Sure enough, he felt his lover's body tremble slightly.

Then Reacher couldn't help holding Yingzhao tightly, and went to kiss Yingzhao's lips again. Reicher's strength was so great that Yingzhao felt that he was suffocated by being strangled. With such an interaction between the two, the clothes that had been used by hands and feet were naturally more easily damaged.

Suddenly, with a sound of "Zi La", Yingzhao's clothes were torn a few gaps. When Reicher saw Yingzhao's torn clothes, he was stunned immediately, and then said in a panic, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. I didn't expect the

clothes to break so easily!"

Zhao naturally knew that this was not caused by Reicher, and there was a smile in his eyes. On the surface, there was a look of annoyance, and he said to Reicher:

"But what should I do now? My clothes have been torn by you, how can I go out after a while? Besides, how can I explain this to them? It 's about a piece of clothing!"

Reicher heard a hint of embarrassment on his face.

Seeing her lover's embarrassed appearance, Yingzhao decided not to tease him again. He pulled down the belt on his original trousers and tied it to his current trousers.